MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 16:17:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 17
Apr 28, 2024 at 2.10am UK
Estadio Hidalgo

Pachuca
1 - 1
Mazatlan

Idrissi (67')
Pedraza (45+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Almada (83')
Rubio (87')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Pachuca and Mazatlan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: America 1-1 Pachuca
Wednesday, April 24 at 3.15am in CONCACAF Champions League
Last Game: Mazatlan 0-2 Juarez
Saturday, April 20 at 2am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pachuca win with a probability of 65.31%. A draw had a probability of 18.9% and a win for Mazatlan had a probability of 15.78%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pachuca win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.6%) and 1-0 (8.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.67%), while for a Mazatlan win it was 1-2 (4.43%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
PachucaDrawMazatlan
65.31% (1.538 1.54) 18.91% (-0.39 -0.39) 15.78% (-1.149 -1.15)
Both teams to score 57.32% (-1.262 -1.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.71% (-0.402 -0.4)36.29% (0.4 0.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.59% (-0.439 -0.44)58.41% (0.439 0.44)
Pachuca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.58% (0.27099999999999 0.27)10.42% (-0.272 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.02% (0.61199999999999 0.61)33.98% (-0.61300000000001 -0.61)
Mazatlan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.99% (-1.607 -1.61)36.01% (1.605 1.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.21% (-1.679 -1.68)72.79% (1.678 1.68)
Score Analysis
    Pachuca 65.31%
    Mazatlan 15.78%
    Draw 18.91%
PachucaDrawMazatlan
2-1 @ 9.8% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.6% (0.402 0.4)
1-0 @ 8.49% (0.261 0.26)
3-1 @ 7.39% (0.078 0.08)
3-0 @ 7.23% (0.382 0.38)
4-1 @ 4.18% (0.090999999999999 0.09)
4-0 @ 4.09% (0.26 0.26)
3-2 @ 3.77% (-0.127 -0.13)
4-2 @ 2.13% (-0.047 -0.05)
5-1 @ 1.89% (0.062 0.06)
5-0 @ 1.85% (0.137 0.14)
5-2 @ 0.97% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.93%
Total : 65.31%
1-1 @ 8.67% (-0.108 -0.11)
2-2 @ 5% (-0.229 -0.23)
0-0 @ 3.75% (0.074 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.28% (-0.103 -0.1)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 18.91%
1-2 @ 4.43% (-0.256 -0.26)
0-1 @ 3.83% (-0.092 -0.09)
0-2 @ 1.96% (-0.137 -0.14)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.157 -0.16)
1-3 @ 1.51% (-0.159 -0.16)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 15.78%

Head to Head
Jul 1, 2023 2am
Gameweek 1
Mazatlan
1-1
Pachuca
Bello (62')
Colula (64'), Flores (82'), Almada (88')
Di Yorio (45+3')
Rodriguez (3'), Castillo (41')
Feb 17, 2023 3am
Jul 19, 2022 1am
Gameweek 3
Pachuca
1-1
Mazatlan
Ibanez (90+3')
Benedetti (46')
Feb 25, 2022 1am
Gameweek 7
Pachuca
3-1
Mazatlan
Ibanez (57'), Trindade (86')
Benedetti (30'), Intriago (60'), Diaz (63'), Vidrio (90+2')
Jul 31, 2021 1am
Gameweek 2
Mazatlan
2-1
Pachuca
Sanvezzo (45+2', 83')
Diaz (57')
Ibanez (20')
Hurtado (17')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Cruz AzulCruz Azul33008089
2Atlas42206428
3PumasPumas32107347
4TolucaToluca32106247
5Tigres32103127
6Club TijuanaTijuana42117707
7MonterreyMonterrey320124-26
8Atletico San Luis412156-15
9PachucaPachuca31112114
10CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara31114404
11PueblaPuebla411258-34
12NecaxaNecaxa31024313
13Club AmericaAmerica31024403
14Club Leon302136-32
15Juarez301257-21
16Santos LagunaSantos Laguna301213-21
17MazatlanMazatlan301226-41
18QueretaroQueretaro300327-50


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!