MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 23:15:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 25
Feb 17, 2024 at 6pm UK
Parc des Sports
AJ Auxerre

Annecy
0 - 2
Auxerre


Soukouna (26'), Demoncy (64')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Aye (12'), Sinayoko (82')
Perrin (39'), Mensah (60')
Soumare (80')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Annecy and Auxerre.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Annecy 0-3 Concarneau
Saturday, February 10 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Auxerre 1-0 Angers
Saturday, February 10 at 2pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Auxerre win with a probability of 59.12%. A draw has a probability of 23% and a win for Annecy has a probability of 17.87%.

The most likely scoreline for an Auxerre win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (11.27%) and 1-2 (9.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.92%), while for an Annecy win it is 1-0 (6.13%).

Result
AnnecyDrawAuxerre
17.87% (-0.038 -0.04) 23.01% (0.287 0.29) 59.12% (-0.252 -0.25)
Both teams to score 48.07% (-0.927 -0.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.27% (-1.207 -1.21)50.73% (1.206 1.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.37% (-1.073 -1.07)72.62% (1.072 1.07)
Annecy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.8% (-0.755 -0.75)42.2% (0.755 0.75)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.39% (-0.658 -0.66)78.6% (0.65600000000001 0.66)
Auxerre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.16% (-0.512 -0.51)16.83% (0.511 0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.17% (-0.917 -0.92)46.83% (0.916 0.92)
Score Analysis
    Annecy 17.87%
    Auxerre 59.11%
    Draw 23.01%
AnnecyDrawAuxerre
1-0 @ 6.13% (0.171 0.17)
2-1 @ 4.71% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 2.64% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.36% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.21% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 17.87%
1-1 @ 10.92% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 7.1% (0.339 0.34)
2-2 @ 4.2% (-0.114 -0.11)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 23.01%
0-1 @ 12.65% (0.39 0.39)
0-2 @ 11.27% (0.16 0.16)
1-2 @ 9.73% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-3 @ 6.7% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 5.78% (-0.136 -0.14)
0-4 @ 2.98% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-4 @ 2.57% (-0.106 -0.11)
2-3 @ 2.49% (-0.112 -0.11)
2-4 @ 1.11% (-0.069 -0.07)
0-5 @ 1.06% (-0.04 -0.04)
1-5 @ 0.92% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 59.11%

Head to Head
Sep 26, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Auxerre
4-0
Annecy
Mouanga (21' og.), Aye (29'), Perrin (85'), Raveloson (87')

Lajugie (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre382111672363674
2Angers382081056421468
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne381981148311765
4Rodez AFRodez AF3816121062511160
5Paris FCParis FC381611114942759
6Caen38177145145658
7Laval381510134045-555
8AmiensAmiens38121793636053
9GuingampGuingamp381312134440451
10PauPau381312136057351
11Grenoble381312134344-151
12Bordeaux38149155052-250
13Bastia38149154448-450
14Annecy381210164950-146
15Ajaccio381210163546-1146
16DunkerqueDunkerque381210163652-1646
17Troyes37914144249-741
18Quevilly38717145155-438
19Concarneau38108203957-1838
20Valenciennes37511212554-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!