MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 19:19:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stade Charlety
Saint-Etienne

Paris FC
0 - 0
St Etienne


Chergui (45')
FT

Appiah (40'), Macon (53')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Paris FC and Saint-Etienne.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Quevilly 0-0 Paris FC
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: St Etienne 2-1 Annecy
Saturday, February 24 at 2pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Saint-Etienne win with a probability of 38.35%. A win for Paris FC had a probability of 35.86% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Saint-Etienne win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.43%) and 0-2 (6.37%). The likeliest Paris FC win was 1-0 (8.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.23%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood.

Result
Paris FCDrawSaint-Etienne
35.86% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09) 25.79% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 38.35% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Both teams to score 54.9% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.7% (-0.086999999999996 -0.09)49.29% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.65% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)71.34% (0.074999999999989 0.07)
Paris FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.4% (-0.093999999999994 -0.09)26.6% (0.09 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.18% (-0.123 -0.12)61.82% (0.119 0.12)
Saint-Etienne Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.8% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)25.2% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.07% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)59.93% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Paris FC 35.86%
    Saint-Etienne 38.35%
    Draw 25.79%
Paris FCDrawSaint-Etienne
1-0 @ 8.88% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.1% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.58% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.59% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.47% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.18% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 35.86%
1-1 @ 12.23% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.7% (0.023 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.79%
0-1 @ 9.24% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.43% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.37% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.88% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.93% (0.01 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.57% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.34% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 1.01% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 38.35%

Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 13
St Etienne
0-1
Paris FC
Gory (72')
Kore (74'), Hamel (80'), Nkambadio (90+1')
Apr 8, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 30
Paris FC
2-4
St Etienne
Hamel (14'), Iglesias (32')
Wadji (1'), Nkounkou (35', 63'), Krasso (69' pen.)
Oct 15, 2022 2pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre321710559322761
2Angers32167947351255
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne321661039251454
4Paris FCParis FC32131094135649
5Laval32131093735249
6Caen32146124239348
7Rodez AFRodez AF32121195346747
8GuingampGuingamp32121193831747
9PauPau32121195046447
10AmiensAmiens32101482830-244
11Grenoble321012103735242
12Ajaccio32119123135-442
13Bordeaux32119123843-541
14Bastia32118133541-640
15Annecy32109134041-139
16DunkerqueDunkerque32108143044-1438
17Troyes32811133643-735
18Concarneau3297163245-1334
19Quevilly32614124346-332
20Valenciennes32211191948-2917


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!