MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 18:11:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Houston Dynamo
Major League Soccer
May 30, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Reliant Stadium
Colorado Rapids

Houston
3 - 1
Colorado

Bassi (40'), Blessing (70'), Kowalczyk (80')
Steres (77')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Mihailovic (50')
Anderson (42')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Major League Soccer clash between Houston Dynamo and Colorado Rapids, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LA Galaxy 2-1 Houston
Sunday, May 26 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Colorado 3-3 Minnesota Utd
Sunday, May 26 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Houston Dynamo 1-1 Colorado Rapids

Houston have had a disappointing run of fixtures coming into this game and will be far from pleased with their performances at home so far this campaign, and while the Rapids have had a much better start this year they have failed to win at this stadium in either of the last two meetings, and we expect that to continue with a draw here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Houston Dynamo win with a probability of 64.93%. A draw had a probability of 18.9% and a win for Colorado Rapids had a probability of 16.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a Houston Dynamo win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.31%) and 1-0 (8.18%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.59%), while for a Colorado Rapids win it was 1-2 (4.51%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Houston Dynamo would win this match.

Result
Houston DynamoDrawColorado Rapids
64.93% (-0.471 -0.47) 18.9% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 16.16% (0.451 0.45)
Both teams to score 58.32% (1.07 1.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.57% (0.874 0.87)35.42% (-0.883 -0.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.53% (0.964 0.96)57.46% (-0.973 -0.97)
Houston Dynamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.72% (0.125 0.13)10.27% (-0.134 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.36% (0.29599999999999 0.3)33.63% (-0.305 -0.31)
Colorado Rapids Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.99% (1.099 1.1)35% (-1.108 -1.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.25% (1.137 1.14)71.74% (-1.146 -1.15)
Score Analysis
    Houston Dynamo 64.93%
    Colorado Rapids 16.16%
    Draw 18.9%
Houston DynamoDrawColorado Rapids
2-1 @ 9.77% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 9.31% (-0.309 -0.31)
1-0 @ 8.18% (-0.32 -0.32)
3-1 @ 7.42% (0.023 0.02)
3-0 @ 7.06% (-0.193 -0.19)
4-1 @ 4.22% (0.037 0.04)
4-0 @ 4.02% (-0.087 -0.09)
3-2 @ 3.89% (0.127 0.13)
4-2 @ 2.22% (0.084 0.08)
5-1 @ 1.92% (0.027 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.83% (-0.029 -0.03)
5-2 @ 1.01% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 4.09%
Total : 64.93%
1-1 @ 8.59% (-0.071 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.13% (0.139 0.14)
0-0 @ 3.59% (-0.162 -0.16)
3-3 @ 1.36% (0.083 0.08)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 18.9%
1-2 @ 4.51% (0.097 0.1)
0-1 @ 3.77% (-0.053 -0.05)
0-2 @ 1.98% (0.032 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.8% (0.1 0.1)
1-3 @ 1.58% (0.079 0.08)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 16.16%

How you voted: Houston vs Colorado

Houston Dynamo
31.6%
Draw
47.4%
Colorado Rapids
21.1%
19
Head to Head
Mar 24, 2024 1.30am
Oct 8, 2023 1.30am
Houston
5-1
Colorado
Quinones (3', 28'), Bassi (9'), Baird (41'), Artur (84')
Dorsey (48')
Bassett (53')
Rubio (28'), Abubakar (57'), Bassett (63'), Priso-Mbongue (86')
Jul 16, 2023 2.30am
Aug 21, 2022 2am
Colorado
1-1
Houston
Acosta (19'), Gutierrez (65'), Barrios (85')
Acosta (80')
Dorsey (15'), Herrera (67')
Mar 20, 2022 12.30am
Houston
1-1
Colorado
Dorsey (68'), Rodriguez (78')
Trusty (37'), Rosenberry (45+1'), Rubio (62'), Wilson (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!