MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 08:39:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Inter Miami
Major League Soccer
Mar 2, 2024 at 9.30pm UK
Inter Miami CF Stadium
Orlando City

Inter Miami
5 - 0
Orlando City

Suarez (4', 11'), Taylor (29'), Messi (57', 62')
Gomez (51'), Campana (83'), Allen (86')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Jansson (33')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Inter Miami and Orlando City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LA Galaxy 1-1 Inter Miami
Monday, February 26 at 2am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Orlando City 3-1 Cavalry
Tuesday, February 27 at 11pm in CONCACAF Champions League

We said: Inter Miami 2-1 Orlando City

In their two MLS matches so far, we have seen the Herons look vulnerable on the back end, but we believe their individual quality will be enough to earn them three points in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Miami win with a probability of 39.53%. A win for Orlando City had a probability of 34.97% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Miami win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.6%) and 2-0 (6.49%). The likeliest Orlando City win was 0-1 (8.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.06%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Inter Miami would win this match.

Result
Inter MiamiDrawOrlando City
39.53% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02) 25.5% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 34.97% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 55.78% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.88% (0.042000000000002 0.04)48.12% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.72% (0.039000000000001 0.04)70.28% (-0.039999999999992 -0.04)
Inter Miami Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.96% (0.010000000000005 0.01)24.04% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.69% (0.012999999999998 0.01)58.31% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Orlando City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.44% (0.036000000000001 0.04)26.56% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.22% (0.045999999999999 0.05)61.77% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Inter Miami 39.53%
    Orlando City 34.97%
    Draw 25.5%
Inter MiamiDrawOrlando City
1-0 @ 9.1% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.6% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 6.49% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.09% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.08% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.71% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 39.53%
1-1 @ 12.06% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.39% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.7% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.2% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 8.47% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 5.61% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 3.53% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.52% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 34.97%

How you voted: Inter Miami vs Orlando City

Inter Miami
75.6%
Draw
11.1%
Orlando City
13.3%
45
Head to Head
Sep 25, 2023 12.30am
Orlando City
1-1
Inter Miami
McGuire (66')
Schlegel (60'), Jansson (90+1')
Ruiz (52')
Aviles (23'), Cremaschi (31'), Ruiz (54'), Yedlin (55'), Arroyo (78')
May 21, 2023 12.30am
Inter Miami
1-3
Orlando City
Campana (57')
Campana (16'), Cremaschi (75'), Fray (89'), McVey (90+1')
Kara (19'), Ojeda (68'), Santos (86')
Carlos (23'), Cartagena (36'), Angulo (41')
Aug 28, 2021 1.30am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter MiamiInter Miami94321914515
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls8431117415
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia7340149513
4Columbus Crew8341107313
5FC CincinnatiCincinnati833287112
6Atlanta UnitedAtlanta7322127511
7Charlotte FCCharlotte FC832398111
8DC United82421212010
9CF MontrealMontreal73131014-410
10Toronto8314812-410
11Chicago Fire82331114-39
12New York City FCNY City822479-28
13Orlando City7223813-58
14Nashville SCNashville7142813-57
15New England RevolutionNew England7115513-84

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Los Angeles GalaxyLA Galaxy84311712515
2Vancouver WhitecapsVancouver7412159613
3Houston DynamoHouston741297213
4Real Salt LakeSalt Lake8332118312
5Colorado RapidsColorado83321312112
6Los Angeles FCLos Angeles83231312111
7St Louis City82511211111
8Minnesota UnitedMinnesota Utd7322109111
9Sporting Kansas CityKansas82421413110
10Portland TimbersPortland8233161609
11Austin FCAustin82331113-29
12Seattle SoundersSeattle71339726
13Dallas7124610-45
14San Jose EarthquakesEarthquakes81071020-103


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!