MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:24:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 26, 2024 at 7pm UK
Bodymoor Heath Training Ground

Aston Villa U21s
vs.
Norwich U21s

Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Aston Villa Under-21s and Norwich City Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aston Villa U21s 0-4 Chelsea U21s
Monday, April 8 at 6pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Arsenal U21s vs. Aston Villa U21s
Monday, April 15 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Norwich U21s 0-2 Saints U21s
Friday, April 5 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Next Game: Norwich U21s vs. West Ham U21s
Friday, April 12 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Aston Villa Under-21s win with a probability of 41.6%. A win for Norwich City Under-21s has a probability of 37.91% and a draw has a probability of 20.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa Under-21s win is 2-1 with a probability of 7.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-1 (5.11%) and 3-2 (5.08%). The likeliest Norwich City Under-21s win is 1-2 (7.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 2-2 (7.31%).

Result
Aston Villa Under-21sDrawNorwich City Under-21s
41.6%20.48%37.91%
Both teams to score 75.55%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
77.2%22.79%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
58.02%41.98%
Aston Villa Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.55%12.45%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.61%38.39%
Norwich City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.29%13.71%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.05%40.95%
Score Analysis
    Aston Villa Under-21s 41.6%
    Norwich City Under-21s 37.91%
    Draw 20.48%
Aston Villa Under-21sDrawNorwich City Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.36%
3-1 @ 5.11%
3-2 @ 5.08%
2-0 @ 3.7%
1-0 @ 3.56%
4-1 @ 2.66%
4-2 @ 2.65%
3-0 @ 2.57%
4-3 @ 1.75%
4-0 @ 1.34%
5-1 @ 1.11%
5-2 @ 1.1%
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 41.6%
2-2 @ 7.31%
1-1 @ 7.07%
3-3 @ 3.36%
0-0 @ 1.71%
Other @ 1.03%
Total : 20.48%
1-2 @ 7.02%
2-3 @ 4.84%
1-3 @ 4.65%
0-1 @ 3.39%
0-2 @ 3.37%
2-4 @ 2.41%
1-4 @ 2.31%
0-3 @ 2.23%
3-4 @ 1.67%
0-4 @ 1.11%
2-5 @ 0.96%
1-5 @ 0.92%
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 37.91%

Head to Head
Mar 31, 2023 7pm
Norwich U21s
1-3
Aston Villa U21s
Brooke (33')
Afoka (9'), O'Reilly (40'), Raikhy (60')
Nov 4, 2022 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!