MX23RW : Monday, April 15 02:26:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 8, 2024 at 7pm UK
Elland Road

Leeds U21s
0 - 2
Norwich U21s


Lopata-White (49'), Monteiro (69')
Lopata-White (68')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Roberts (22'), Myles (90+3')
Eze (78'), Craven (85')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Leeds United Under-21s and Norwich City Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leicester U21s 2-0 Leeds U21s
Monday, March 4 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Norwich U21s 2-3 Boro U21s
Friday, March 1 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Norwich City Under-21s win with a probability of 44.49%. A win for Leeds United Under-21s had a probability of 35.5% and a draw had a probability of 20%.

The most likely scoreline for a Norwich City Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 7.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (5.41%) and 2-3 (5.37%). The likeliest Leeds United Under-21s win was 2-1 (6.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (7.24%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Norwich City Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Leeds United Under-21sDrawNorwich City Under-21s
35.5% (0.032999999999994 0.03) 20% (0.068999999999999 0.07) 44.49% (-0.104 -0.1)
Both teams to score 76.98% (-0.26899999999999 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
79.15% (-0.33199999999999 -0.33)20.84% (0.33 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
60.71% (-0.466 -0.47)39.28% (0.465 0.47)
Leeds United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.29% (-0.14700000000001 -0.15)13.71% (0.145 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.05% (-0.286 -0.29)40.94% (0.28400000000001 0.28)
Norwich City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.21% (-0.161 -0.16)10.79% (0.16 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.18% (-0.35899999999999 -0.36)34.81% (0.356 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Leeds United Under-21s 35.5%
    Norwich City Under-21s 44.49%
    Draw 20%
Leeds United Under-21sDrawNorwich City Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.5% (0.052 0.05)
3-2 @ 4.8% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.31% (0.012 0.01)
1-0 @ 2.94% (0.058 0.06)
2-0 @ 2.92% (0.043 0.04)
4-2 @ 2.38% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.14% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 1.93% (0.018 0.02)
4-3 @ 1.77% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 0.96% (0.004 0)
5-2 @ 0.95% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.9%
Total : 35.5%
2-2 @ 7.24% (0.011 0.01)
1-1 @ 6.54% (0.087 0.09)
3-3 @ 3.56% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-0 @ 1.48% (0.037 0.04)
4-4 @ 0.98% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 20%
1-2 @ 7.29% (0.049 0.05)
1-3 @ 5.41% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 5.37% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-2 @ 3.67% (0.044 0.04)
0-1 @ 3.29% (0.061 0.06)
1-4 @ 3.01% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-4 @ 2.99% (-0.035 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.72% (0.015 0.02)
3-4 @ 1.98% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.52% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-5 @ 1.34% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-5 @ 1.33% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 4.58%
Total : 44.49%

Head to Head
Jan 27, 2023 2pm
Norwich U21s
5-2
Leeds U21s
Nunez (21', 74'), Idah (37'), Kamara (40' pen., 61')
Douglas (78', 88')
Aug 15, 2022 1pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!