MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 15:00:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Luton Town
Premier League | Gameweek 24
Feb 10, 2024 at 3pm UK
Kenilworth Road Stadium
Sheffield United logo

Luton
1 - 3
Sheff Utd

Morris (52' pen.)
Morris (41')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Archer (30'), McAtee (36' pen.), Souza (72')
Holgate (10'), Hamer (26')

The Match

Match Report

Sheffield United boost their Premier League survival hopes with a 3-1 victory over Luton Town on Saturday afternoon.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Luton Town and Sheffield United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newcastle 4-4 Luton
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Luton Town win with a probability of 48.11%. A win for Sheffield United had a probability of 27.29% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Luton Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.45%) and 2-0 (8.13%). The likeliest Sheffield United win was 0-1 (7.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.63%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.6% likelihood.

Result
Luton TownDrawSheffield United
48.11% (0.0020000000000024 0) 24.59% (0.0010000000000012 0) 27.29% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Both teams to score 55.16% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.71% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)47.29% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.48% (-0.004999999999999 -0)69.52% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Luton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.28% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)19.72%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.27% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)51.73% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Sheffield United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.71% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)31.29% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.35% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)67.65% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    Luton Town 48.1%
    Sheffield United 27.29%
    Draw 24.59%
Luton TownDrawSheffield United
1-0 @ 10.01%
2-1 @ 9.45%
2-0 @ 8.13% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-1 @ 5.11% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 4.4%
3-2 @ 2.97%
4-1 @ 2.08%
4-0 @ 1.79%
4-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 48.1%
1-1 @ 11.63%
0-0 @ 6.17% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-2 @ 5.49%
3-3 @ 1.15% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.59%
0-1 @ 7.17% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 6.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 4.16% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 2.62%
2-3 @ 2.13% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.61% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 27.29%

How you voted: Luton vs Sheff Utd

Luton Town
85.4%
Draw
7.0%
Sheffield United
7.6%
158
Head to Head
Dec 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 19
Sheff Utd
2-3
Luton
McBurnie (61'), Ahmedhodzic (69')
Ahmedhodzic (14'), Hamer (41'), Baldock (77'), Robinson (79'), Norwood (90+4')
Doughty (17'), Robinson (77' og.), Ben Slimane (81' og.)
Mar 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 36
Sheff Utd
0-1
Luton
Morris (53')
Aug 26, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 6
Luton
1-1
Sheff Utd
Morris (10')
McBurnie (53')
Baldock (15'), McAtee (23'), McBurnie (54'), Ndiaye (73')
Jan 22, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 28
Sheff Utd
2-0
Luton
Brewster (48'), Robinson (51')

Burke (61')
Aug 28, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 5
Luton
0-0
Sheff Utd
Naismith (6')
Egan (47')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!