MX23RW : Monday, May 27 06:00:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Rio Ave
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 19
Jan 31, 2024 at 6.45pm UK
Estadio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube
Estoril

Rio Ave
1 - 1
Estoril

Boateng (56')
Patrick (20'), Joca (46'), Costinha (90+4'), Oudrhiri (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Tavares (85')
Feltes (55'), Mangala (84'), Gomes (90+3')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Primeira Liga clash between Rio Ave and Estoril Praia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chaves 0-0 Rio Ave
Sunday, January 21 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Braga 1-1 Estoril (5-4 pen.)
Saturday, January 27 at 7.45pm in Taca da Liga

We said: Rio Ave 1-2 Estoril Praia

While Estoril Praia may feel the effects of a busy schedule, they do now have their full focus on the Primeira Liga and should make their quality count on Wednesday with a return to winning ways to kickstart a climb up the Portuguese top flight. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rio Ave win with a probability of 58.77%. A draw had a probability of 22.3% and a win for Estoril Praia had a probability of 18.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rio Ave win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.32%) and 2-1 (9.91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.58%), while for a Estoril Praia win it was 0-1 (5.65%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
Rio AveDrawEstoril Praia
58.77% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 22.28% (0.126 0.13) 18.94% (-0.141 -0.14)
Both teams to score 52.23% (-0.652 -0.65)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.83% (-0.747 -0.75)46.17% (0.748 0.75)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.54% (-0.709 -0.71)68.46% (0.70999999999999 0.71)
Rio Ave Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.63% (-0.247 -0.25)15.37% (0.248 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.85% (-0.467 -0.47)44.15% (0.467 0.47)
Estoril Praia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.71% (-0.589 -0.59)38.29% (0.59 0.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.95% (-0.569 -0.57)75.05% (0.57100000000001 0.57)
Score Analysis
    Rio Ave 58.77%
    Estoril Praia 18.94%
    Draw 22.29%
Rio AveDrawEstoril Praia
1-0 @ 11.02% (0.26 0.26)
2-0 @ 10.32% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 9.91% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-0 @ 6.44% (0.037 0.04)
3-1 @ 6.19% (-0.063000000000001 -0.06)
4-0 @ 3.02% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.97% (-0.079 -0.08)
4-1 @ 2.9% (-0.055 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.39% (-0.049 -0.05)
5-0 @ 1.13% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.09% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 58.77%
1-1 @ 10.58% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 5.88% (0.184 0.18)
2-2 @ 4.76% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-3 @ 0.95% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.29%
0-1 @ 5.65% (0.088 0.09)
1-2 @ 5.08% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-2 @ 2.71%
1-3 @ 1.63% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.52% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 18.94%

How you voted: Rio Ave vs Estoril

Rio Ave
46.9%
Draw
15.6%
Estoril Praia
37.5%
32
Head to Head
Aug 20, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 2
Estoril
2-0
Rio Ave
Mangala (55'), Marques (90+8')
Vital (5'), Araujo (75'), Holsgrove (77'), Marques (86')

Pantalon (21'), Boateng (90+5')
Feb 13, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 20
Rio Ave
2-0
Estoril
Pereira (65' pen.), Joaozinho (90+5' og.)
Aug 19, 2022 8.15pm
Gameweek 3
Estoril
2-2
Rio Ave
Martins (6'), Gouveia (80')
Gouveia (14'), Tavares (66'), Ndiaye (90+2'), Vital (90+4')
Costinha (61'), Yakubu (73')
Pantalon (10'), Amaral (22'), Vitor (83')
Ferreira (90+5')
Mar 30, 2018 6.15pm
Rio Ave
2-0
Estoril
Pele (12' pen.), Geraldes (39')
Pele (34'), Marcelo (55'), Geraldes (90')

Andrade (43'), Halliche (48')
Miguel Lopes Mendes (90')
Nov 4, 2017 6.15pm
Estoril
0-2
Rio Ave

Mano (76'), Kleber (82'), Kyriakou (86')
Novais (42'), Guedes (86')
Tarantini (73'), Marcelo (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CSporting Lisbon34293296296790
2Benfica34255477284980
3Porto34226663273672
4Braga34215871502168
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes34196952381463
6MoreirenseMoreirense34167113635155
7AroucaArouca34137145450446
8FamalicaoFamalicao341012123741-442
9Casa Pia34108163850-1238
10SC FarenseFarense34107174651-537
11Rio AveRio Ave3461993843-537
12Gil Vicente3499164252-1036
13Estoril PraiaEstoril3496194958-933
14Estrela Amadora34712153353-2033
15BoavistaBoavista34711163962-2332
16PortimonensePortimonense3488183972-3332
RVizela34511183666-3026
RChavesChaves3458213172-4123


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!