MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:46:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 22
Mar 2, 2024 at 2pm UK
Prince Mohamed bin Fahd Stadium

Al Khaleej
0 - 0
Al Shabab


Al Khabrani (9'), Martins (70')
FT

Carlos (61'), Santos (90')
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al Khaleej and Al Shabab.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Hazem 1-1 Al Khaleej
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Shabab 2-3 Al-Nassr
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Shabab win with a probability of 43.14%. A win for Al Khaleej had a probability of 30.85% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Shabab win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.92%) and 0-2 (7.57%). The likeliest Al Khaleej win was 1-0 (8.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Al KhaleejDrawAl Shabab
30.85% (-0.407 -0.41) 26.01% (0.19 0.19) 43.14% (0.224 0.22)
Both teams to score 52.82% (-0.785 -0.78)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.63% (-0.932 -0.93)51.37% (0.938 0.94)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.81% (-0.82 -0.82)73.19% (0.82600000000001 0.83)
Al Khaleej Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.2% (-0.753 -0.75)30.81% (0.76 0.76)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.92% (-0.899 -0.9)67.08% (0.90600000000001 0.91)
Al Shabab Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.34% (-0.294 -0.29)23.66% (0.302 0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.24% (-0.432 -0.43)57.76% (0.438 0.44)
Score Analysis
    Al Khaleej 30.85%
    Al Shabab 43.14%
    Draw 26.01%
Al KhaleejDrawAl Shabab
1-0 @ 8.58% (0.143 0.14)
2-1 @ 7.28% (-0.095 -0.09)
2-0 @ 5.05% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.86% (-0.098 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.06% (-0.09 -0.09)
3-0 @ 1.98% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 30.85%
1-1 @ 12.37% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 7.29% (0.27 0.27)
2-2 @ 5.25% (-0.116 -0.12)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.01%
0-1 @ 10.5% (0.3 0.3)
1-2 @ 8.92% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.57% (0.15 0.15)
1-3 @ 4.28% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.64% (0.041 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.52% (-0.079 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.54% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.31% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 0.91% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 43.14%

Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 5
Al Shabab
1-3
Al Khaleej
Diallo (20')
Cuellar (54'), Santos (61'), Al-Muwallad (67'), Essa Harbush (90+4')
Hamzi (39'), Martins (68'), Sherif (81')
Al Khabrani (59'), Narey (80')
Abdulelah (56')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-HilalAl-Hilal27252083176677
2Al-Nassr27212480344665
3Al-AhliAl-Ahli27157553282552
4Al Ittihad27145851351647
5Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun27138646301647
6Al Ettifaq2710983328539
7Al Fateh27107104440437
8Damac2798103833535
9Al Fayha2798103643-735
10Al Khaleej2797113138-734
11Al ShababAl Shabab2788113135-432
12Al WahdaAl Wahda2794144147-631
13Al RaedAl Raed2786133540-530
14Al Riyadh2767142348-2525
15Abha2774163169-3825
16Al Okhdood2773172245-2324
17Al Tai2765162755-2823
18Al Hazem27210152565-4016


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!