MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 16:09:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Inverness CT
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 18
Dec 30, 2023 at 3pm UK
Tulloch Caledonian Stadium
Greenock Morton

Inverness
0 - 0
Morton

FT

Muirhead (55')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Greenock Morton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Partick 1-1 Inverness
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in Scottish Championship
Last Game: Airdrieonians 0-0 Morton
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win with a probability of 48.26%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for Greenock Morton had a probability of 25.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.22%) and 2-0 (9.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.33%), while for a Greenock Morton win it was 0-1 (8.25%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
Inverness Caledonian ThistleDrawGreenock Morton
48.26% (-0.666 -0.67) 26% (0.232 0.23) 25.74% (0.434 0.43)
Both teams to score 49.51% (-0.305 -0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.92% (-0.584 -0.58)54.07% (0.585 0.59)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.5% (-0.491 -0.49)75.5% (0.491 0.49)
Inverness Caledonian Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.57% (-0.539 -0.54)22.42% (0.54 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.05% (-0.814 -0.81)55.95% (0.815 0.81)
Greenock Morton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.83% (0.053000000000004 0.05)36.17% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.05% (0.055 0.05)72.95% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle 48.25%
    Greenock Morton 25.74%
    Draw 26%
Inverness Caledonian ThistleDrawGreenock Morton
1-0 @ 12.12% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 9.22% (-0.074 -0.07)
2-0 @ 9.06% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-1 @ 4.59% (-0.112 -0.11)
3-0 @ 4.52% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-2 @ 2.34% (-0.054 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.72% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.69% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 3%
Total : 48.25%
1-1 @ 12.33% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 8.11% (0.184 0.18)
2-2 @ 4.69% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 8.25% (0.198 0.2)
1-2 @ 6.27% (0.06 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.19% (0.107 0.11)
1-3 @ 2.13% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.59% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.42% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 25.74%

How you voted: Inverness vs Morton

Inverness Caledonian Thistle
33.3%
Draw
33.3%
Greenock Morton
33.3%
9
Head to Head
Dec 12, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 9
Morton
2-1
Inverness
Oakley (20'), Baird (80')
Muirhead (26'), Blues (29'), McGrattan (90+7'), Mullen (90+2'), McGrattan (90+7')
Brooks (90+4')
Wotherspoon (22'), Shaw (83')
Apr 1, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 31
Morton
1-2
Inverness
Gillespie (69' pen.)
Allardice (54'), Carson (88')
Feb 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 24
Inverness
2-2
Morton
Mckay (57'), Cairns (85')
Miller (5'), Muirhead (80')
Oct 28, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 13
Morton
4-0
Inverness
Muirhead (6'), Gillespie (12'), Carson (41' og.), Blues (73')
Aug 27, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 5
Inverness
0-1
Morton

Allardice (38'), Mckay (50'), Boyd (73')
Gillespie (84' pen.)
Crawford (86'), Gillespie (90+2'), Quitongo (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!