MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:14:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Alloa Athletic
Scottish League One | Gameweek 15
Feb 13, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Indodrill Stadium
Annan Athletic

Alloa
2 - 1
Annan

Wales (6'), Sammon (85')
Neill (34'), O'Donnel (70'), Taggart (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Smith (68')
Douglas (47'), Docherty (50')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Alloa Athletic and Annan Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alloa 1-0 Stirling
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Hamilton 2-3 Annan
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alloa Athletic win with a probability of 45.06%. A win for Annan Athletic had a probability of 30.03% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alloa Athletic win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.2%) and 2-0 (7.47%). The likeliest Annan Athletic win was 0-1 (7.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.76%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Alloa Athletic would win this match.

Result
Alloa AthleticDrawAnnan Athletic
45.06% (4.671 4.67) 24.91% (-0.584 -0.58) 30.03% (-4.086 -4.09)
Both teams to score 56% (0.344 0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.96% (1.166 1.17)47.04% (-1.165 -1.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.72% (1.078 1.08)69.28% (-1.077 -1.08)
Alloa Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.08% (2.714 2.71)20.92% (-2.713 -2.71)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.35% (4.077 4.08)53.65% (-4.075 -4.08)
Annan Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.82% (-2.066 -2.07)29.18% (2.068 2.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.88% (-2.618 -2.62)65.12% (2.619 2.62)
Score Analysis
    Alloa Athletic 45.06%
    Annan Athletic 30.03%
    Draw 24.9%
Alloa AthleticDrawAnnan Athletic
1-0 @ 9.55% (0.307 0.31)
2-1 @ 9.2% (0.5 0.5)
2-0 @ 7.47% (0.804 0.8)
3-1 @ 4.8% (0.615 0.62)
3-0 @ 3.9% (0.69 0.69)
3-2 @ 2.96% (0.225 0.23)
4-1 @ 1.88% (0.368 0.37)
4-0 @ 1.52% (0.367 0.37)
4-2 @ 1.16% (0.172 0.17)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 45.06%
1-1 @ 11.76% (-0.3 -0.3)
0-0 @ 6.11% (-0.303 -0.3)
2-2 @ 5.67% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.21% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.9%
0-1 @ 7.52% (-0.845 -0.85)
1-2 @ 7.25% (-0.628 -0.63)
0-2 @ 4.63% (-0.827 -0.83)
1-3 @ 2.98% (-0.45 -0.45)
2-3 @ 2.33% (-0.143 -0.14)
0-3 @ 1.9% (-0.474 -0.47)
1-4 @ 0.92% (-0.202 -0.2)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 30.03%

Head to Head
Feb 3, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 23
Annan
2-3
Alloa
Smith (4'), Docherty (89' pen.)
Muir (75'), Smith (80'), Nugent (90+5')
Wales (16', 17'), Steven (62')
Roberts (58'), Taggart (73'), McKay (88'), Sutherland (90+5')
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Annan
1-1
Alloa
Smith (78')
Garrity (54'), Smith (58')
Sammon (36')
O'Donnel (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk36279096286890
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton36228673284574
3Alloa AthleticAlloa36168126055556
4Montrose36158135857153
5Cove Rangers36147155863-549
6Kelty Hearts36128164863-1544
7Queen of the SouthQotS36118174653-741
8Annan AthleticAnnan36912155568-1339
9Stirling AlbionStirling36109173958-1939
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3635283898-608


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!