MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 09:28:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Falkirk
Scottish League One | Gameweek 15
Jan 9, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Falkirk Community Stadium
Cove Rangers

Falkirk
4 - 0
Cove Rangers

Morrison (42', 65'), Henderson (47'), Oliver (86')
Miller (67')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Darge (90+1')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Falkirk and Cove Rangers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Falkirk 1-0 QotS
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Cove Rangers 2-2 Kelty Hearts
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Falkirk win with a probability of 69.26%. A draw had a probability of 18.5% and a win for Cove Rangers had a probability of 12.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Falkirk win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.02%) and 2-1 (9.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.79%), while for a Cove Rangers win it was 0-1 (4.01%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 4.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Falkirk would win this match.

Result
FalkirkDrawCove Rangers
69.26% (0.699 0.7) 18.5% (-0.358 -0.36) 12.25% (-0.341 -0.34)
Both teams to score 48.83% (0.162 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.47% (0.77 0.77)42.53% (-0.77 -0.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.07% (0.765 0.77)64.93% (-0.765 -0.77)
Falkirk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.84% (0.402 0.4)11.16% (-0.401 -0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.37% (0.877 0.88)35.63% (-0.876 -0.88)
Cove Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.96% (-0.067 -0.07)45.04% (0.066999999999993 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.04% (-0.052 -0.05)80.96% (0.051999999999992 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Falkirk 69.25%
    Cove Rangers 12.25%
    Draw 18.5%
FalkirkDrawCove Rangers
2-0 @ 12.08% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-0 @ 11.02% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-1 @ 9.64% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 8.83% (0.131 0.13)
3-1 @ 7.05% (0.091 0.09)
4-0 @ 4.84% (0.15 0.15)
4-1 @ 3.86% (0.112 0.11)
3-2 @ 2.81% (0.032 0.03)
5-0 @ 2.12% (0.099 0.1)
5-1 @ 1.69% (0.075 0.08)
4-2 @ 1.54% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 3.76%
Total : 69.25%
1-1 @ 8.79% (-0.174 -0.17)
0-0 @ 5.03% (-0.174 -0.17)
2-2 @ 3.85% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 18.5%
0-1 @ 4.01% (-0.146 -0.15)
1-2 @ 3.51% (-0.076 -0.08)
0-2 @ 1.6% (-0.062 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.02% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 0.93% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 1.18%
Total : 12.25%

How you voted: Falkirk vs Cove Rangers

Falkirk
78.9%
Draw
10.5%
Cove Rangers
10.5%
19
Head to Head
Aug 12, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 2
Cove Rangers
2-2
Falkirk
Kerr (51' pen.), Burrell (72')
Gillingham (32'), Jones (65'), Gallagher (89')
Gillingham (56' og.), Allan (90+6')
Yeats (12'), Henderson (49'), McKay (76')
Apr 9, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 33
Falkirk
0-2
Cove Rangers

Miller (15'), Telfer (64'), Morrison (69')
Milne (54', 60')
Milne (49'), McIntosh (56'), Neill (62')
Feb 19, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 26
Cove Rangers
2-0
Falkirk
Megginson (25'), Fyvie (64')
Vigurs (54'), Ross (78'), Reynolds (88')

McKay (31'), Kabia (89')
McKay (78')
Dec 11, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 17
Falkirk
0-3
Cove Rangers

Miller (14'), McKay (21'), McCann (29'), Keena (54')
Neill (20'), McAllister (39'), McIntosh (90+1')
Vigurs (28'), Ross (85')
Logan (90+4')
Jul 31, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 1
Cove Rangers
1-1
Falkirk
Nesbitt (65')
Wilson (5'), Hall (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk36279096286890
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton36228673284574
3Alloa AthleticAlloa36168126055556
4Montrose36158135857153
5Cove Rangers36147155863-549
6Kelty Hearts36128164863-1544
7Queen of the SouthQotS36118174653-741
8Annan AthleticAnnan36912155568-1339
9Stirling AlbionStirling36109173958-1939
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3635283898-608


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!