MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:38:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Stranraer
Scottish League Two | Gameweek 24
Feb 10, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stair Park
Clyde

Stranraer
2 - 0
Clyde

Fleming (75'), Ecrepont (90+3')
Fleming (54'), Robertson (77'), Grant (79'), Forrest (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Howie (62'), Kabia (67'), Dunachie (68'), Ballantyne (78'), Hamilton (78'), Cameron (90')
Lyon (85')
Coverage of the Scottish League Two clash between Stranraer and Clyde.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bonnyrigg Rose 0-0 Stranraer
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Scottish League Two
Last Game: Clyde 1-1 Peterhead
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Scottish League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stranraer win with a probability of 43.32%. A win for Clyde had a probability of 31.99% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stranraer win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.85%) and 2-0 (6.91%). The likeliest Clyde win was 1-2 (7.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.58%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Stranraer would win this match.

Result
StranraerDrawClyde
43.32% (0.662 0.66) 24.7% (-0.151 -0.15) 31.99% (-0.506 -0.51)
Both teams to score 57.68% (0.325 0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.72% (0.515 0.52)45.28% (-0.51 -0.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.38% (0.489 0.49)67.62% (-0.485 -0.48)
Stranraer Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.03% (0.521 0.52)20.97% (-0.517 -0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.27% (0.80399999999999 0.8)53.73% (-0.80099999999999 -0.8)
Clyde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.98% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)27.02% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.63% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)62.38% (0.093000000000004 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Stranraer 43.32%
    Clyde 31.99%
    Draw 24.7%
StranraerDrawClyde
2-1 @ 9.05% (0.068999999999999 0.07)
1-0 @ 8.85% (-0.053999999999998 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.91% (0.067 0.07)
3-1 @ 4.71% (0.109 0.11)
3-0 @ 3.6% (0.091 0.09)
3-2 @ 3.08% (0.065 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.84% (0.071 0.07)
4-0 @ 1.41% (0.056 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 43.32%
1-1 @ 11.58% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-2 @ 5.92% (0.034 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.67% (-0.125 -0.13)
3-3 @ 1.34% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.7%
1-2 @ 7.58% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
0-1 @ 7.42% (-0.178 -0.18)
0-2 @ 4.85% (-0.127 -0.13)
1-3 @ 3.31% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.58% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.12% (-0.059 -0.06)
1-4 @ 1.08% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 31.99%

Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 15
Clyde
2-2
Stranraer
Rennie (28'), Scullion (42')
Dunachie (55'), Hynes (75')
Ross (34'), Dolan (64')
Walker (90+1')
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Stranraer
1-0
Clyde
McDonald (90+6')
Forrest (83')

Stevenson (16')
Jul 13, 2021 7.30pm
Group Stage
Clyde
1-0
Stranraer
Goodwillie (24' pen.)
Gomis (42'), Mcgrath (86'), Rumsby (90+5')

Robertson (55')
Mar 14, 2020 3pm
Jan 4, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 20
Clyde
3-3
Stranraer
Goodwillie (53', 59' pen., 84')
Cuddihy (21')
Elliott (32', 82'), Allan (42')
Allan (22'), Robertson (59'), Hilton (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1StenhousemuirStenhousemuir361814450311968
2PeterheadPeterhead361612858391960
3Spartans361513853431058
4Dumbarton361691156441257
5East FifeEast Fife361111144647-144
6Forfar AthleticForfar36915123845-742
7Elgin CityElgin361010163559-2440
8Bonnyrigg Rose AthleticBonnyrigg Rose36912154748-139
9Clyde36911164658-1238
10StranraerStranraer3699183853-1536


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!