MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 02:51:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 34
Apr 8, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Campos de Sport de El Sardinero

Racing
0 - 1
Alcorcon


Vicente (43'), Sangalli (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Garcia (69')
Lopez (18'), Ruiz (40'), Garcia (43'), Brice Eteki (45+4'), Chema (79'), Perez (83')
Nfati (19'), Garcia (72'), Chema (83')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Racing de Santander and Alcorcon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sporting Gijon 2-3 Racing
Saturday, March 30 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Alcorcon 1-1 Amorebieta
Sunday, March 31 at 1pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing de Santander win with a probability of 52.72%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for Alcorcon had a probability of 21.29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing de Santander win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.69%) and 2-1 (9.18%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.11%), while for an Alcorcon win it was 0-1 (7.99%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 8% likelihood.

Result
Racing de SantanderDrawAlcorcon
52.72% (-0.234 -0.23) 25.98% (0.449 0.45) 21.29% (-0.214 -0.21)
Both teams to score 44.94% (-1.473 -1.47)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.33% (-1.796 -1.8)57.67% (1.797 1.8)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.57% (-1.441 -1.44)78.43% (1.443 1.44)
Racing de Santander Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.03% (-0.833 -0.83)21.97% (0.835 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.73% (-1.283 -1.28)55.27% (1.285 1.29)
Alcorcon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.59% (-1.259 -1.26)42.41% (1.26 1.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.21% (-1.096 -1.1)78.78% (1.096 1.1)
Score Analysis
    Racing de Santander 52.72%
    Alcorcon 21.29%
    Draw 25.98%
Racing de SantanderDrawAlcorcon
1-0 @ 14.12% (0.61 0.61)
2-0 @ 10.69% (0.19 0.19)
2-1 @ 9.18% (-0.149 -0.15)
3-0 @ 5.4% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.64% (-0.196 -0.2)
4-0 @ 2.05% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.99% (-0.156 -0.16)
4-1 @ 1.76% (-0.122 -0.12)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 52.72%
1-1 @ 12.11% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 9.32% (0.62 0.62)
2-2 @ 3.94% (-0.204 -0.2)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 25.98%
0-1 @ 7.99% (0.27 0.27)
1-2 @ 5.2% (-0.133 -0.13)
0-2 @ 3.43% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.49% (-0.091 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.13% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-3 @ 0.98% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 1.08%
Total : 21.29%

How you voted: Racing vs Alcorcon

Racing de Santander
90.9%
Draw
9.1%
Alcorcon
0.0%
11
Head to Head
Nov 5, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Alcorcon
3-1
Racing
Gonzalez (13'), Addai (49'), Castro (81')
Gonzalez (64'), Sousa (73'), Lopez (88')
Carlos Arana (85')
Fernandez (15')
Feb 2, 2020 7.30pm
Gameweek 26
Racing
1-1
Alcorcon
Figueras (61')
Alexis (86')
Stoichkov (10')
Laure (23'), Aguilera (83')
Laure (26')
Nov 2, 2019 5pm
Gameweek 14
Alcorcon
1-0
Racing
Stoichkov (27')
Sosa (43'), Dorca (55'), Bellvis (62'), Dieguez (82'), Boateng (95')

Figueras (6'), Kitoko (38'), Bunuel (80'), Ander Perez (94')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!