MX23RW : Monday, April 15 04:36:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Fiorentina logo
Serie A | Gameweek 26
Feb 26, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Lazio logo

Fiorentina
2 - 1
Lazio

Kayode (61'), Bonaventura (69')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Alberto (45')
Guendouzi (67'), Vecino (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Serie A clash between Fiorentina and Lazio, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Empoli 1-1 Fiorentina
Sunday, February 18 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Torino 0-2 Lazio
Thursday, February 22 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Fiorentina 1-1 Lazio

Despite mixed results of late, Fiorentina will be relishing the opportunity to leapfrog Lazio in the standings and the hosts are capable of three points on Monday. The Biancocelesti recorded a stellar maximum on the road last time out, but we feel that the visitors will fall short of victory this time around. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fiorentina win with a probability of 51.91%. A draw had a probability of 24.3% and a win for Lazio had a probability of 23.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fiorentina win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.65%) and 2-0 (9.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.54%), while for a Lazio win it was 0-1 (6.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fiorentina would win this match.

Result
FiorentinaDrawLazio
51.91% (0.344 0.34) 24.3% (-0.144 -0.14) 23.79% (-0.197 -0.2)
Both teams to score 52.74% (0.237 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.11% (0.423 0.42)48.89% (-0.419 -0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.02% (0.382 0.38)70.98% (-0.378 -0.38)
Fiorentina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.18% (0.298 0.3)18.81% (-0.295 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.76% (0.494 0.49)50.24% (-0.491 -0.49)
Lazio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.96% (0.055999999999997 0.06)35.04% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.21% (0.059000000000001 0.06)71.78% (-0.055000000000007 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Fiorentina 51.9%
    Lazio 23.79%
    Draw 24.29%
FiorentinaDrawLazio
1-0 @ 11.01% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-1 @ 9.65% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 9.2% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.37% (0.066 0.07)
3-0 @ 5.12% (0.056 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.82% (0.039 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.24% (0.049 0.05)
4-0 @ 2.14% (0.043 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.18% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 51.9%
1-1 @ 11.54% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 6.59% (-0.114 -0.11)
2-2 @ 5.06% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
3-3 @ 0.99% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.29%
0-1 @ 6.91% (-0.109 -0.11)
1-2 @ 6.06% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-2 @ 3.63% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.12% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.77% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.27% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 23.79%

How you voted: Fiorentina vs Lazio

Fiorentina
21.7%
Draw
34.9%
Lazio
43.4%
129
Head to Head
Oct 30, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 10
Lazio
1-0
Fiorentina
Immobile (90+5' pen.)
Lazzari (31'), Rovella (45+2'), Sarri (60'), Zaccagni (66')

Duncan (40'), Ikone (45+2'), Bonaventura (55')
Jan 29, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 20
Lazio
1-1
Fiorentina
Casale (8')
Gonzalez (49')
Oct 10, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 9
Fiorentina
0-4
Lazio
Vecino (11'), Zaccagni (25'), Alberto (85'), Immobile (90+1')
Feb 5, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Fiorentina
0-3
Lazio

Bonaventura (50'), Torreira (55')
Torreira (85')
Milinkovic-Savic (52'), Immobile (70'), Biraghi (81' og.)
Leiva (30'), Pedro (45+1'), Lazzari (67'), Patric (83'), Strakosha (85')
Oct 27, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 10
Lazio
1-0
Fiorentina
Pedro (52')
Cataldi (56'), Alberto (78'), Immobile (81')

Castrovilli (24'), Biraghi (47'), Duncan (68')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan32265177176083
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus32189545242163
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta301551055342150
7Napoli321310950401049
8Lazio32154134135649
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina30127114235743
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa31911113438-438
13Lecce32711142748-2132
14CagliariCagliari32710153454-2031
15Udinese31416113047-1728
16Empoli3277182548-2328
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona3169162842-1427
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!