MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 21:13:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Bologna logo
Serie A | Gameweek 21
Feb 14, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Fiorentina logo

Bologna
2 - 0
Fiorentina

Orsolini (12'), Odgaard (90+5')
Freuler (59'), Posch (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Milenkovic (34'), Biraghi (90+2'), Beltran (90+7')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Serie A clash between Bologna and Fiorentina, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bologna 4-0 Lecce
Sunday, February 11 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Fiorentina 5-1 Frosinone
Sunday, February 11 at 11.30am in Serie A

We said: Bologna 1-1 Fiorentina

Fiorentina may not complete a hat-trick of wins over Bologna this season, as the Rossoblu are resilient on home soil and seem to have re-found their groove. As a result, the Viola will stay two points behind their old rivals in a fascinating race for European places. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bologna win with a probability of 39.6%. A win for Fiorentina had a probability of 32.99% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bologna win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.31%) and 2-0 (7.26%). The likeliest Fiorentina win was 0-1 (10.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.96%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bologna would win this match.

Result
BolognaDrawFiorentina
39.6%27.41%32.99% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Both teams to score 49.23%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.69% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)56.31% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.66%77.34% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Bologna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.23% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)27.77% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.65%63.35% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Fiorentina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.15% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)31.85%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.72% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)68.29% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Bologna 39.6%
    Fiorentina 32.98%
    Draw 27.4%
BolognaDrawFiorentina
1-0 @ 11.33%
2-1 @ 8.31%
2-0 @ 7.26%
3-1 @ 3.55%
3-0 @ 3.1%
3-2 @ 2.03%
4-1 @ 1.14%
4-0 @ 0.99%
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 39.6%
1-1 @ 12.96%
0-0 @ 8.84% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 4.75%
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 27.4%
0-1 @ 10.11%
1-2 @ 7.42% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 5.79%
1-3 @ 2.83%
0-3 @ 2.21%
2-3 @ 1.81%
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 32.98%

How you voted: Bologna vs Fiorentina

Bologna
50.3%
Draw
32.5%
Fiorentina
17.2%
157
Head to Head
Jan 9, 2024 8pm
Quarter-Finals
Fiorentina
0-0
Bologna
Fiorentina win 4-4 on penalties
Bonaventura (116')
Ferguson (88'), Saelemaekers (109')
Nov 12, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 12
Fiorentina
2-1
Bologna
Bonaventura (17'), Gonzalez (48' pen.)
Bonaventura (45+2'), Ranieri (90+5')
Zirkzee (33' pen.)
Saelemaekers (36'), Motta (40'), Aebischer (45+2')
Feb 5, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 21
Fiorentina
1-2
Bologna
Saponara (19')
Orsolini (14' pen.), Posch (47')
Sep 11, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 6
Bologna
2-1
Fiorentina
Barrow (59'), Arnautovic (62')
Martinez (54')
Mar 13, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 29
Fiorentina
1-0
Bologna
Torreira (70')
Torreira (76')

Bonifazi (23'), Soumaoro (73'), Hickey (86'), Sansone (90+3')
Bonifazi (41')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan32265177176083
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus32189545242163
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta311561057362151
7Napoli321310950401049
8Lazio32154134135649
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina31128114336744
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa32912113539-439
13Lecce32711142748-2132
14CagliariCagliari32710153454-2031
15Hellas VeronaHellas Verona32610163044-1428
16Udinese31416113047-1728
17Empoli3277182548-2328
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!