MX23RW : Friday, May 24 06:31:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aluminij
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 31
Apr 15, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Sportni Park Aluminij
Radomlje

Aluminij
1 - 1
Radomlje

Jovanovic (31')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Kukovec (88')
Vokic (49')
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between Aluminij and Radomlje.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Koper 2-1 Aluminij
Thursday, April 11 at 3.45pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Ljubljana 2-2 Radomlje
Wednesday, April 10 at 5.45pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Radomlje win with a probability of 49.46%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Aluminij had a probability of 24.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Radomlje win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.35%) and 0-2 (9.22%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.15%), while for an Aluminij win it was 1-0 (7.9%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
AluminijDrawRadomlje
24.95% (0.082000000000001 0.08) 25.59% (0.064999999999998 0.06) 49.46% (-0.15 -0.15)
Both teams to score 50.02% (-0.117 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.94% (-0.191 -0.19)53.06% (0.19 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.35% (-0.163 -0.16)74.64% (0.161 0.16)
Aluminij Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.7% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)36.29% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.92% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)73.08% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Radomlje Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.52% (-0.14399999999999 -0.14)21.47% (0.141 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.49% (-0.22 -0.22)54.5% (0.218 0.22)
Score Analysis
    Aluminij 24.95%
    Radomlje 49.45%
    Draw 25.59%
AluminijDrawRadomlje
1-0 @ 7.9% (0.052 0.05)
2-1 @ 6.16% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 4% (0.023 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.08% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.6% (-0.006 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.35% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 24.95%
1-1 @ 12.15% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.79% (0.058 0.06)
2-2 @ 4.74% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 11.98% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 9.35% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 9.22% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.79% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-3 @ 4.73% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.43% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.84% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.82% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.93% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 49.45%

Head to Head
Feb 20, 2024 4.30pm
Gameweek 22
Radomlje
1-2
Aluminij
Kukovec (90+1')
Dobrovoljc (40'), Hrvoj (47'), Vokic (51'), Pogacar (83')
Matic (27', 78')
Jovanovic (46'), Jagic (70'), Jovanovic (89'), Brkljaca (90+4'), Brkljaca (90+3')
Oct 22, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 13
Aluminij
0-2
Radomlje
Sosic (7'), Da Cruz (48')
Sosic (47'), Krolo (86')
Aug 12, 2023 7.15pm
Gameweek 4
Radomlje
0-2
Aluminij
Brest (36'), Martic (41')
Koblar (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje36247575344179
2Maribor361910767353267
3NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana361810869442564
4NK BravoBravo361214104242050
5Koper361212125149248
6NK DomzaleDomzale36134195260-843
7NS Mura361110154255-1343
8Rogaska36106203764-2736
9Radomlje36712173351-1833
10Aluminij3687213771-3431


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!