MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 20:32:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Maribor
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 24
Mar 2, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Ljudski vrt
Domzale

Maribor
3 - 0
Domzale

Soudani (35', 79'), Jakupovic (42')
Sirvys (49'), Vrhovec (67')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between Maribor and NK Domzale.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rogaska 0-0 Maribor
Sunday, February 25 at 12pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Domzale 2-1 Celje
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maribor win with a probability of 62.4%. A draw had a probability of 20.4% and a win for NK Domzale had a probability of 17.21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maribor win was 2-0 with a probability of 9.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.94%) and 1-0 (9.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.54%), while for a NK Domzale win it was 1-2 (4.75%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Maribor would win this match.

Result
MariborDrawNK Domzale
62.4% (0.85100000000001 0.85) 20.38% (-0.377 -0.38) 17.21% (-0.475 -0.47)
Both teams to score 55.25% (0.318 0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.48% (0.893 0.89)40.52% (-0.894 -0.89)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.1% (0.912 0.91)62.89% (-0.912 -0.91)
Maribor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.56% (0.52 0.52)12.43% (-0.521 -0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.64% (1.072 1.07)38.36% (-1.073 -1.07)
NK Domzale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.09% (-0.011999999999993 -0.01)36.9% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.31% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)73.69% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Maribor 62.4%
    NK Domzale 17.21%
    Draw 20.39%
MariborDrawNK Domzale
2-0 @ 9.97% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.94% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.57% (-0.201 -0.2)
3-0 @ 6.93% (0.13 0.13)
3-1 @ 6.91% (0.127 0.13)
4-0 @ 3.61% (0.137 0.14)
4-1 @ 3.6% (0.136 0.14)
3-2 @ 3.44% (0.062 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.79% (0.067 0.07)
5-0 @ 1.51% (0.086 0.09)
5-1 @ 1.5% (0.085 0.09)
Other @ 3.63%
Total : 62.4%
1-1 @ 9.54% (-0.204 -0.2)
2-2 @ 4.96% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.59% (-0.191 -0.19)
3-3 @ 1.14% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 20.39%
1-2 @ 4.75% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-1 @ 4.57% (-0.192 -0.19)
0-2 @ 2.28% (-0.096 -0.1)
2-3 @ 1.65% (-0.004 -0)
1-3 @ 1.58% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 17.21%

Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 15
Domzale
1-2
Maribor
Krstovski (11')
Lorber (45+1'), Soudani (47')
Lorber (82'), Lausic (88'), Pihler (90+1'), Jug (90+5')
Aug 26, 2023 7.15pm
Gameweek 6
Maribor
1-1
Domzale
Ilicic (45+1' pen.)
Lorber (64'), Guerrico (83'), Guerrico (83')
Sturm (9')
Repas (38'), Dapo (69')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje31226368264272
2NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana30179462382460
3Maribor30158755302553
4NK BravoBravo311110103839-143
5Koper30119104442242
6NS Mura3198143550-1535
7NK DomzaleDomzale30102184252-1032
8Rogaska3195173253-2132
9Radomlje3169162846-1827
10Aluminij3176183058-2827


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!