MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 08:58:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
NK Olimpija Ljubljana
Slovenian PrvaLiga | Gameweek 24
Mar 2, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion Stozice
Celje

Ljubljana
1 - 1
Celje

Ratnik (85')
Lucas (17'), Sualehe (42'), Agba (55'), Motika (57'), Elsnik (59')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Karnicnik (40')
Vuklisevic (17'), Dulca (50'), Adetunji (83'), Zabukovnik (88')
Coverage of the Slovenian PrvaLiga clash between NK Olimpija Ljubljana and Celje.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aluminij 0-4 Ljubljana
Saturday, February 24 at 4.30pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga
Last Game: Domzale 2-1 Celje
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Slovenian PrvaLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NK Olimpija Ljubljana win with a probability of 41.98%. A win for Celje had a probability of 33.51% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a NK Olimpija Ljubljana win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.33%) and 2-0 (6.5%). The likeliest Celje win was 1-2 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.41%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
NK Olimpija LjubljanaDrawCelje
41.98% (0.191 0.19) 24.51% (-0.161 -0.16) 33.51% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams to score 58.91% (0.568 0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.09% (0.745 0.75)43.91% (-0.745 -0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.71% (0.722 0.72)66.29% (-0.723 -0.72)
NK Olimpija Ljubljana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.99% (0.405 0.41)21.01% (-0.405 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.21% (0.626 0.63)53.78% (-0.628 -0.63)
Celje Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.58% (0.33499999999999 0.33)25.42% (-0.337 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.76% (0.459 0.46)60.24% (-0.459 -0.46)
Score Analysis
    NK Olimpija Ljubljana 41.98%
    Celje 33.51%
    Draw 24.51%
NK Olimpija LjubljanaDrawCelje
2-1 @ 8.9% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 8.33% (-0.168 -0.17)
2-0 @ 6.5% (-0.05 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.63% (0.066 0.07)
3-0 @ 3.38% (0.016 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.17% (0.075 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.81% (0.047 0.05)
4-0 @ 1.32% (0.022 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.24% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 41.98%
1-1 @ 11.41% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-2 @ 6.1% (0.071000000000001 0.07)
0-0 @ 5.34% (-0.175 -0.18)
3-3 @ 1.45% (0.048 0.05)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.51%
1-2 @ 7.82% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-1 @ 7.31% (-0.168 -0.17)
0-2 @ 5.01% (-0.066 -0.07)
1-3 @ 3.57% (0.032 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.78% (0.059 0.06)
0-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.22% (0.023 0.02)
2-4 @ 0.95% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 33.51%

Head to Head
Nov 5, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 15
Celje
0-1
Ljubljana

Kouter (19'), Popovic (27'), Zec (28')
Pedro (36' pen.)
Motika (69'), Brest (90+3')
Aug 27, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 6
Ljubljana
2-4
Celje
Zec (36' og.), Motika (49')
Doffo (60')
Matko (2', 48'), Svetlin (39'), Kouter (54')
Matko (8'), Karnicnik (11'), Kouter (60'), Bobicanec (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celje31226368264272
2NK Olimpija LjubljanaLjubljana30179462382460
3Maribor30158755302553
4NK BravoBravo311110103839-143
5Koper30119104442242
6NS Mura3198143550-1535
7NK DomzaleDomzale30102184252-1032
8Rogaska3195173253-2132
9Radomlje3169162846-1827
10Aluminij3176183058-2827


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!