MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 17:52:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 38
May 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Vefa Stadi

Karagumruk
3 - 1
Samsunspor

Marcao (42'), Mendes (50'), Yalcin (90+2')
Teklic (15'), Eysseric (70')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Aydogdu (57')
Mustafa Tan (39')
Cift (72')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Fatih Karagumruk and Samsunspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gaziantep 3-1 Karagumruk
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 1-1 Alanyaspor
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Fatih Karagumruk 1-1 Samsunspor

Karagumruk's relegation could be a factor in this match, despite Samsunspor's struggles on the road. The hosts have nothing left to fight for and might not be up for it. However, we expect a close, low-scoring draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fatih Karagumruk win with a probability of 43.4%. A win for Samsunspor had a probability of 31.61% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fatih Karagumruk win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.05%) and 2-0 (7.1%). The likeliest Samsunspor win was 0-1 (7.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.78%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fatih Karagumruk would win this match.

Result
Fatih KaragumrukDrawSamsunspor
43.4% (-0.17599999999999 -0.18) 24.99% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 31.61% (0.132 0.13)
Both teams to score 56.5% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.26% (-0.151 -0.15)46.74% (0.154 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31% (-0.141 -0.14)69% (0.143 0.14)
Fatih Karagumruk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.45% (-0.145 -0.14)21.55% (0.147 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.37% (-0.223 -0.22)54.63% (0.225 0.23)
Samsunspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.03% (0.010999999999996 0.01)27.97% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.39% (0.012999999999998 0.01)63.61% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Fatih Karagumruk 43.4%
    Samsunspor 31.61%
    Draw 24.99%
Fatih KaragumrukDrawSamsunspor
1-0 @ 9.25% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.05% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.1% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.63% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.63% (-0.025 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.95% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.39% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.13% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 43.4%
1-1 @ 11.78% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.03% (0.039 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.76% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.25% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.68% (0.051 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.51% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.89% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.19% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.45% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 2.08% (0.015 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.02% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 31.61%

How you voted: Karagumruk vs Samsunspor

Fatih Karagumruk
66.7%
Draw
25.0%
Samsunspor
8.3%
12
Head to Head
Jan 6, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 19
Samsunspor
1-0
Karagumruk
Kara (84')
Mouandilmadji (16'), Antalyali (30')

Eysseric (24'), Keles (64'), Biraschi (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!