MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 08:15:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 37
May 18, 2024 at 5pm UK
Kadir Has Sehir Stadi

Kayserispor
2 - 2
Konyaspor

Mane (32', 77' pen.)
Boa Morte (15'), Civelek (82'), Jeanvier (84')
Nazon (17')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Dikmen (36'), N'Zonzi (74')
Yazgili (15'), Dikmen (90+1'), Dikmen (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Kayserispor and Konyaspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fenerbahce 3-0 Kayserispor
Sunday, May 12 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Konyaspor 3-0 Samsunspor
Sunday, May 12 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Kayserispor 0-1 Konyaspor

Konyaspor have dominated this fixture and look rejuvenated under Camdali's guidance. Both teams will be fighting to secure their top-flight status but we think the visitors might edge this affair. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kayserispor win with a probability of 43.83%. A win for Konyaspor had a probability of 30.66% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kayserispor win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.04%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest Konyaspor win was 0-1 (8.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.1%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
KayserisporDrawKonyaspor
43.83% (-1.18 -1.18) 25.5% (-0.129 -0.13) 30.66% (1.309 1.31)
Both teams to score 54.37% (1.125 1.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.67% (1.137 1.14)49.32% (-1.137 -1.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.62% (1.015 1.02)71.38% (-1.016 -1.02)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.55% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)22.44% (0.066000000000003 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.02% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)55.98% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Konyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.1% (1.508 1.51)29.9% (-1.508 -1.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34% (1.782 1.78)66% (-1.78 -1.78)
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 43.83%
    Konyaspor 30.66%
    Draw 25.5%
KayserisporDrawKonyaspor
1-0 @ 10.02% (-0.5 -0.5)
2-1 @ 9.04% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)
2-0 @ 7.49% (-0.386 -0.39)
3-1 @ 4.5% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.73% (-0.2 -0.2)
3-2 @ 2.72% (0.083 0.08)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.39% (-0.077 -0.08)
4-2 @ 1.02% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 43.83%
1-1 @ 12.1% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 6.71% (-0.317 -0.32)
2-2 @ 5.46% (0.178 0.18)
3-3 @ 1.09% (0.076 0.08)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 8.1% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 7.31% (0.251 0.25)
0-2 @ 4.89% (0.178 0.18)
1-3 @ 2.94% (0.217 0.22)
2-3 @ 2.2% (0.158 0.16)
0-3 @ 1.97% (0.148 0.15)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 30.66%

Head to Head
Dec 24, 2023 10.30am
Gameweek 18
Konyaspor
2-0
Kayserispor
Cikalleshi (50' pen., 63' pen.)
Ulgun (77')

Karimi (40'), Bayazit (47'), Yilmaz (76'), Sazdagi (90+7')
May 7, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 33
Konyaspor
2-2
Kayserispor
Yazgili (48'), Dikmen (55')
Cardoso (46', 52')
Nov 13, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 14
Kayserispor
1-2
Konyaspor
Calvo (9'), Biram Diouf (22' pen.)
Mar 13, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 29
Kayserispor
2-3
Konyaspor
Parmak (7'), Gavranovic (14')
Attamah (27'), Carole (48')
Guilherme (41' pen.), Cikalleshi (52', 61')
Bardakci (32'), Skubic (84'), Ulgun (90+2')
Oct 23, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 10
Konyaspor
2-0
Kayserispor
Gurler (8'), Hadziahmetovic (45+1')
Calik (58'), Ulgun (67')

Kolovetsios (55'), Hosseini (59'), Mensah (68')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!