MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 19:28:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Lugano
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 38
May 25, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadio di Cornaredo
Servette

Lugano
0 - 2
Servette


Hajdari (57')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Guillemenot (4', 52')
Severin (39'), Guillemenot (70')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Swiss Super League clash between Lugano and Servette, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Zurich 2-1 Lugano
Monday, May 20 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Servette 0-1 Young Boys
Monday, May 20 at 5pm in Swiss Super League

We said: Lugano 1-1 Servette

With an identical Swiss Cup final looming, we anticipate a tight and cagey encounter on Saturday and see a draw as the most likely outcome with both teams' league finishes cemented before they head to Bern next week. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lugano win with a probability of 41.52%. A win for Servette had a probability of 33.69% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lugano win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.6%) and 2-0 (6.56%). The likeliest Servette win was 1-2 (7.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.61%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
LuganoDrawServette
41.52% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 24.79% (0.0019999999999989 0) 33.69% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 57.96% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.82% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)45.18% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.48% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)67.52% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Lugano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.24% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)21.76% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.05% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)54.95% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Servette Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.08% (0.0080000000000098 0.01)25.92% (-0.0059999999999967 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.09% (0.009999999999998 0.01)60.92% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Lugano 41.52%
    Servette 33.69%
    Draw 24.79%
LuganoDrawServette
2-1 @ 8.86% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 8.6% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 6.56% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 4.5% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 3.33% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.04%
4-1 @ 1.72% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.27% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.16% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 41.52%
1-1 @ 11.61%
2-2 @ 5.98%
0-0 @ 5.64% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.37%
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.79%
1-2 @ 7.84% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 7.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 5.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.53% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.69% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.31% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-4 @ 1.19% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 33.69%

How you voted: Lugano vs Servette

Lugano
66.7%
Draw
16.7%
Servette
16.7%
6
Head to Head
Feb 18, 2024 3.30pm
Gameweek 24
Servette
2-1
Lugano
Stevanovic (83'), Bolla (89' pen.)
Mazikou (60'), Bronn (78'), Magnin (90+4')
Mahmoud (11')
Mahou (18'), Croci-Torti (19'), Sabbatini (43')
Grgic (75')
Dec 17, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 18
Servette
2-2
Lugano
Bedia (27' pen., 40')
Ondoua (29'), Lele Diba (89')
Ondoua (83')
Vladi (53'), El Wafi (84')
Steffen (26'), Macek (31'), Sabbatini (90+2')
Nkama (67')
Oct 8, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 10
Lugano
0-1
Servette

Lukas Mai (84')
Crivelli (38')
Mazikou (41')
Apr 15, 2023 5pm
Mar 19, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 25
Lugano
1-1
Servette
Celar (90')
Valls (74')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark10101
2 Slovenia Slovenia10101
3 England flag England00000
4 Serbia Serbia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!