MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 19:19:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Servette
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 26
Mar 2, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stade de Geneve
St Gallen

Servette
2 - 0
St Gallen

Cognat (13'), Guillemenot (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Zeidler (0'), Vallci (41')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Servette and St Gallen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Young Boys 0-1 Servette
Sunday, February 25 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: St Gallen 1-0 SLO
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Servette win with a probability of 49.63%. A win for St Gallen had a probability of 26.88% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Servette win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.88%) and 2-0 (7.78%). The likeliest St Gallen win was 1-2 (6.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.92%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Servette would win this match.

Result
ServetteDrawSt Gallen
49.63% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 23.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 26.88% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Both teams to score 58.5% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.28% (0.021000000000001 0.02)42.72% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.87% (0.021000000000001 0.02)65.13% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Servette Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.65% (0.013000000000005 0.01)17.35% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.26% (0.015999999999998 0.02)47.74% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
St Gallen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.78% (0.012999999999991 0.01)29.22% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.83% (0.013000000000005 0.01)65.17% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Servette 49.63%
    St Gallen 26.88%
    Draw 23.49%
ServetteDrawSt Gallen
2-1 @ 9.57%
1-0 @ 8.88% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 7.78% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 5.59% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 4.54%
3-2 @ 3.44% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 2.45% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-0 @ 1.99% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.9%
Total : 49.63%
1-1 @ 10.92%
2-2 @ 5.89% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 5.07% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.41% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 23.49%
1-2 @ 6.72%
0-1 @ 6.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 3.84% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 2.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.41% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-3 @ 1.57%
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 26.88%

Head to Head
Jan 31, 2024 7.30pm
Gameweek 21
St Gallen
0-2
Servette

Konietzke (79'), Zanotti (88')
Stanic (19' og.), Antunes (26')
Bolla (16'), Tsunemoto (86')
Aug 12, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 4
Servette
1-1
St Gallen
Bedia (6')
Kutesa (18'), Ondoua (40'), Mall (75')
Vallci (81')
Diaby (36'), Witzig (90+3')
Apr 29, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 31
Servette
1-1
St Gallen
Bedia (42' pen.)
Witzig (28')
Feb 4, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 19
St Gallen
3-0
Servette
Gortler (8'), Guillemenot (39' pen.), Geubbels (89')
Oct 23, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 13
St Gallen
1-1
Servette
Schmidt (53')
Kutesa (41')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Young Boys32188665313462
2LuganoLugano321751059441556
3Servette32159852381454
4FC WinterthurWinterthur32131095454049
5FC Zurich321212844341048
6St GallenSt Gallen32138115244847
7Luzern32127134045-543
8Lausanne SportLausanne321010124346-340
9Basel32116154050-1039
10Yverdon Sport32107154064-2437
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3286183544-930
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3258193363-3023


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!