MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:56:04| >> :60:802:802:
European Under-17s Championship | Group Stage
May 26, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
 

2-0

Bogdanov (30', 48' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's European Under-17s Championship clash between Ukraine Under-17s and Cyprus Under-17s, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ukraine U17s 1-3 Czech Rep. U17s
Thursday, May 23 at 4pm in European Under-17s Championship
Last Game: Cyprus U17s 1-3 Serbia U17s
Thursday, May 23 at 6.30pm in European Under-17s Championship

We said: Ukraine Under-17s 3-1 Cyprus Under-17s

Although both teams have lost their opening two games, we believe that Ukraine's squad boast the extra quality required to get the better of Cyprus in Sunday's final group match. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a win with a probability of 70.66%. A draw had a probability of 16.4% and a win for had a probability of 12.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.05%) and 3-1 (7.97%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.23%), while for a win it was 1-2 (3.71%).

Result
Draw
70.66% (-5.648 -5.65) 16.39% (2.082 2.08) 12.95% (3.563 3.56)
Both teams to score 59.26% (5.022 5.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.68% (0.11 0.11)30.31% (-0.113 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.43% (0.134 0.13)51.57% (-0.136 -0.14)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.36% (-1.075 -1.08)7.64% (1.073 1.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
72.71% (-2.837 -2.84)27.29% (2.834 2.83)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.16% (6.113 6.11)35.83% (-6.115 -6.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.39% (5.781 5.78)72.61% (-5.783 -5.78)
Score Analysis
    70.66%
    12.95%
    Draw 16.39%
Draw
2-1 @ 9.29% (0.418 0.42)
2-0 @ 9.05% (-1.156 -1.16)
3-1 @ 7.97% (-0.089 -0.09)
3-0 @ 7.76% (-1.51 -1.51)
1-0 @ 7.04% (-0.462 -0.46)
4-1 @ 5.12% (-0.361 -0.36)
4-0 @ 4.99% (-1.321 -1.32)
3-2 @ 4.09% (0.589 0.59)
5-1 @ 2.63% (-0.352 -0.35)
4-2 @ 2.63% (0.247 0.25)
5-0 @ 2.57% (-0.871 -0.87)
5-2 @ 1.35% (0.055 0.06)
6-1 @ 1.13% (-0.226 -0.23)
6-0 @ 1.1% (-0.46 -0.46)
Other @ 3.94%
Total : 70.66%
1-1 @ 7.23% (0.708 0.71)
2-2 @ 4.77% (0.914 0.91)
0-0 @ 2.74% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.4% (0.385 0.39)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 16.39%
1-2 @ 3.71% (0.877 0.88)
0-1 @ 2.81% (0.416 0.42)
2-3 @ 1.63% (0.515 0.52)
0-2 @ 1.44% (0.402 0.4)
1-3 @ 1.27% (0.448 0.45)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 12.95%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!