MX23RW : Friday, May 24 03:39:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Nuremberg logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 22
Feb 18, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Max-Morlock-Stadion

Nuremberg
1 - 1
Kaiserslautern

Uzun (64')
Uzun (38'), Wekesser (45+7'), Flick (45+15'), Jeltsch (49'), Gyamerah (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Tachie (34')
Kaloc (56'), Abiama (75'), Puchacz (90+5')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Nuremberg and Kaiserslautern.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wiesbaden 1-1 Nuremberg
Friday, February 9 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nuremberg win with a probability of 39.07%. A win for Kaiserslautern had a probability of 36.12% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nuremberg win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.22%) and 2-0 (6.07%). The likeliest Kaiserslautern win was 1-2 (8.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.6%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
NurembergDrawKaiserslautern
39.07% (-0.17 -0.17) 24.81% (0.338 0.34) 36.12% (-0.172 -0.17)
Both teams to score 58.37% (-1.243 -1.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.15% (-1.605 -1.61)44.85% (1.601 1.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.8% (-1.562 -1.56)67.2% (1.56 1.56)
Nuremberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.18% (-0.791 -0.79)22.82% (0.788 0.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.47% (-1.18 -1.18)56.53% (1.177 1.18)
Kaiserslautern Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.62% (-0.83 -0.83)24.38% (0.827 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.22% (-1.184 -1.18)58.78% (1.181 1.18)
Score Analysis
    Nuremberg 39.07%
    Kaiserslautern 36.12%
    Draw 24.81%
NurembergDrawKaiserslautern
2-1 @ 8.57% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.22% (0.371 0.37)
2-0 @ 6.07% (0.136 0.14)
3-1 @ 4.22% (-0.107 -0.11)
3-0 @ 2.99% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 2.98% (-0.15 -0.15)
4-1 @ 1.56% (-0.078 -0.08)
4-0 @ 1.11% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.1% (-0.083 -0.08)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 39.07%
1-1 @ 11.6% (0.26 0.26)
2-2 @ 6.05% (-0.157 -0.16)
0-0 @ 5.56% (0.375 0.38)
3-3 @ 1.4% (-0.107 -0.11)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.81%
1-2 @ 8.19% (-0.017999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 7.85% (0.349 0.35)
0-2 @ 5.54% (0.117 0.12)
1-3 @ 3.85% (-0.103 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.85% (-0.145 -0.15)
0-3 @ 2.61% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.36% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-4 @ 1.01% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-4 @ 0.92% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 36.12%

Head to Head
Dec 5, 2023 5pm
Round of 16
Kaiserslautern
2-0
Nuremberg
Tachie (75'), Ache (78')
Soldo (18'), Zimmer (31'), Tomiak (90'), Tomiak (90')

Duman (11'), Wekesser (80')
Sep 2, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 5
Kaiserslautern
3-1
Nuremberg
Tachie (19'), Puchacz (26'), Ache (30')
Zimmer (90+8')
Schleimer (36')
Goller (52'), Horn (90+8')
Mathenia (88')
May 7, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 31
Nuremberg
3-3
Kaiserslautern
Daehli (4'), Castrop (34'), Duah (49')
Boyd (40'), Niehues (88'), Klement (90+5')
Oct 29, 2022 12pm
Oct 30, 2019 5.30pm
Second Round
Kaiserslautern
2-2
Nuremberg
Kaiserslautern win 6-5 on penalties
Thiele (8' pen., 74' pen.)
Jager (15'), Frey (89')
Hack (87'), Valentini (105'), Dovedan (120')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli34209562362669
2Holstein Kiel34215865392668
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf34189772403263
4Hamburger SV341771064442058
5Karlsruher SCKarlsruher341510968482055
6Hannover341313859441552
7SC PaderbornSC Paderborn34157125454052
8Greuther Furth34148125049150
9Hertha Berlin341391269591048
10Schalke 04Schalke34127155360-743
11Elversberg34127154963-1443
12Nuremberg34117164364-2140
13KaiserslauternKaiserslautern34116175964-539
14Magdeburg34911144654-838
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig34115183753-1638
16Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden3488183650-1432
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock3494213057-2731
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck34610183169-3828


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!