MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 18:28:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 19
Jan 26, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Fritz-Walter-Stadion
Schalke

Kaiserslautern
4 - 1
Schalke

Ache (10', 59'), Stojilkovic (67'), Opoku (70')
Niehues (55')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Churlinov (51')
Brunner (9'), Churlinov (55'), Seguin (89')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Kaiserslautern and Schalke 04.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Schalke 0-2 Hamburger SV
Saturday, January 20 at 7.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kaiserslautern win with a probability of 44.15%. A win for Schalke 04 had a probability of 32.05% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kaiserslautern win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.85%) and 2-0 (6.54%). The likeliest Schalke 04 win was 1-2 (7.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.89%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kaiserslautern would win this match.

Result
KaiserslauternDrawSchalke 04
44.15% (0.064 0.06) 23.8%32.05% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Both teams to score 60.9% (-0.014999999999993 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.93% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)41.07% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.53% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)63.46% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Kaiserslautern Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.12% (0.024000000000001 0.02)18.88% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.65% (0.039000000000001 0.04)50.35% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Schalke 04 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.07% (-0.039999999999992 -0.04)24.93% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.43% (-0.058 -0.06)59.56% (0.061 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Kaiserslautern 44.15%
    Schalke 04 32.05%
    Draw 23.79%
KaiserslauternDrawSchalke 04
2-1 @ 9.09% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.85% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.54% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.05% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.64% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.51% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 2.1% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.52% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.46% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.4%
Total : 44.15%
1-1 @ 10.89%
2-2 @ 6.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 4.71% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.62% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.79%
1-2 @ 7.57% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-1 @ 6.54% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 4.54% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.51% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.92% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 2.1% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.22% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-4 @ 1.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 32.05%

How you voted: Kaiserslautern vs Schalke

Kaiserslautern
83.3%
Draw
16.7%
Schalke 04
0.0%
6
Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 2
Schalke
3-0
Kaiserslautern
Terodde (13'), Karaman (70'), Lasme (90+2')
Kaminski (33')

Tomiak (33'), Niehues (71')
Luthe (39'), Tomiak (57')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli34209562362669
2Holstein Kiel34215865392668
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf34189772403263
4Hamburger SV341771064442058
5Karlsruher SCKarlsruher341510968482055
6Hannover341313859441552
7SC PaderbornSC Paderborn34157125454052
8Greuther Furth34148125049150
9Hertha Berlin341391269591048
10Schalke 04Schalke34127155360-743
11Elversberg34127154963-1443
12Nuremberg34117164364-2140
13KaiserslauternKaiserslautern34116175964-539
14Magdeburg34911144654-838
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig34115183753-1638
16Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden3488183650-1432
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock3494213057-2731
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck34610183169-3828


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!