MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 21:40:06| >> :60:721:721:
ADO Den Haag
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs | Second Round | 1st Leg
May 22, 2024 at 5.45pm UK
Cars Jeans Stadion
Excelsior

ADO Den Haag
1 - 2
Excelsior

Veerman (71')
van der Sande (30'), Ideho (41'), Asante (51'), Waem (68'), Esajas (72')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Driouech (16'), Duijvestijn (23')
Lamprou (39')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs clash between ADO Den Haag and SBV Excelsior, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Feyenoord 4-0 Excelsior
Sunday, May 19 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie

We said: ADO Den Haag 1-3 SBV Excelsior

Although ADO Den Haag will have the belief that they can overcome their higher-ranked opponents, conceding four times in the quarters does not bode well. With that in mind, we are backing the visitors to show their superior class and come through with an away victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a ADO Den Haag win with a probability of 60.77%. A draw had a probability of 20.1% and a win for SBV Excelsior had a probability of 19.12%.

The most likely scoreline for an ADO Den Haag win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.63%) and 1-0 (7.97%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.06%), while for a SBV Excelsior win it was 1-2 (5.15%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that SBV Excelsior would win this match.

Result
ADO Den HaagDrawSBV Excelsior
60.77% (0.030999999999999 0.03) 20.11% (0.021999999999998 0.02) 19.12% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
Both teams to score 60.13% (-0.193 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.1% (-0.2 -0.2)35.91% (0.199 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.01% (-0.22 -0.22)57.99% (0.22 0.22)
ADO Den Haag Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.52% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)11.48% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.67% (-0.113 -0.11)36.33% (0.114 0.11)
SBV Excelsior Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.93% (-0.175 -0.17)32.07% (0.176 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.46% (-0.199 -0.2)68.54% (0.19900000000001 0.2)
Score Analysis
    ADO Den Haag 60.77%
    SBV Excelsior 19.12%
    Draw 20.11%
ADO Den HaagDrawSBV Excelsior
2-1 @ 9.81% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.63% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
1-0 @ 7.97% (0.062 0.06)
3-1 @ 7.08% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.22% (0.023 0.02)
3-2 @ 4.02% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-1 @ 3.83% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.37% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.18% (-0.017 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.66% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.46% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-2 @ 0.94% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 3.61%
Total : 60.77%
1-1 @ 9.06% (0.028 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-0 @ 3.68% (0.036 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.53% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 20.11%
1-2 @ 5.15% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.19% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 2.38% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.11% (-0.018 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.95% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 0.9% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 19.12%

How you voted: ADO Den Haag vs 16th position Eredivisie

ADO Den Haag
43.1%
Draw
23.5%
16th position Eredivisie
33.3%
51
Head to Head
May 29, 2022 5pm
Third Round 2nd Leg
ADO Den Haag
4-4
Excelsior
(Aggregate 5-5 | Excelsior win 8-7 on penalties)
Verheydt (34'), Pires (40'), Steijn (47'), Komljenovic (97')
Amofa (29'), Moreo Klas (42'), Steijn (43'), Asante (65'), Pires (96')
Asante (69')
Azarkan (79'), Niemeijer (83'), Dallinga (90+3'), El Yaakoubi (108')
Wieffer (32')
Chacon (90+2')
May 24, 2022 7pm
Third Round 1st Leg
Excelsior
1-1
ADO Den Haag
Azarkan (47')
Steijn (90+2')
Kemper (47')
Jan 25, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 21
Excelsior
2-3
ADO Den Haag
Niemeijer (40'), Driouech (86')
Eijgenraam (45+3')
Bourard (19'), Steijn (36'), Verheydt (58')
Breinburg (54')
Oct 22, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 12
ADO Den Haag
0-2
Excelsior

Moreo Klas (30'), Kemper (34')
Amofa (52' og.), El Yaakoubi (82')
Horemans (86')
Apr 25, 2019 5.30pm
Gameweek 32
ADO Den Haag
3-1
Excelsior
El Khayati (2'), Bakker (29'), Becker (72')
Fortes (11')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!