MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 21:55:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 17
May 22, 2024 at 6pm UK
Tammelan Stadion

Ilves
3 - 0
Inter Turku

Ulundu (15'), Popovits (34'), Aspegren (90+5')
Arifi (27')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Almen (18'), Kuittinen (51'), Stavitski (81')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Ilves and Inter Turku.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ilves 5-0 Haka
Friday, May 17 at 6pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: SJK 3-1 Inter Turku
Friday, May 17 at 5pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ilves win with a probability of 42.89%. A win for Inter Turku had a probability of 31.91% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ilves win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.99%) and 2-0 (7.09%). The likeliest Inter Turku win was 0-1 (7.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.9%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ilves would win this match.

Result
IlvesDrawInter Turku
42.89% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 25.2% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 31.91% (0.016000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 55.95% (0.031000000000006 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.48% (0.036000000000001 0.04)47.52% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.27% (0.030999999999999 0.03)69.73% (-0.027999999999992 -0.03)
Ilves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.89% (0.012999999999991 0.01)22.11% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.52% (0.018000000000001 0.02)55.48% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Inter Turku Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.84% (0.027999999999992 0.03)28.16% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.15% (0.035000000000004 0.04)63.85% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Ilves 42.89%
    Inter Turku 31.91%
    Draw 25.19%
IlvesDrawInter Turku
1-0 @ 9.4% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.99%
2-0 @ 7.09% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 4.52% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.57% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.86% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.71% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.35% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.08% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 42.89%
1-1 @ 11.9% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.23% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.69% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.21% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 7.89% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-2 @ 7.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 5%
1-3 @ 3.19% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.11% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-4 @ 1.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 31.91%

How you voted: Ilves vs Inter Turku

Ilves
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
Inter Turku
20.0%
5
Head to Head
Jun 27, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 12
Inter Turku
2-1
Ilves
Jarvinen (5'), Jyry (82')
Ampofo (42'), Tamminen (66')
Larsson (90+5')
Maenpaa (32'), Mohammed (87')
Apr 15, 2023 11am
Gameweek 2
Ilves
2-1
Inter Turku
Pennanen (16', 44' pen.)
Smith (37')
Sep 11, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 22
Ilves
1-1
Inter Turku
Ngueukam (84')
Jyry (4')
May 28, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 10
Inter Turku
2-2
Ilves
Haro (54'), Paananen (80')
Meriluoto (51', 61')
Katz (42'), Moussa (56')
Oct 27, 2021 4.30pm
Gameweek 4
Ilves
0-2
Inter Turku

Siira (22'), Miettunen (81'), Carlos Blanco (90+3')
Paananen (26'), Kagayama (88')
Sanz (36')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!