MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 17:31:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 11
May 25, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Strandvallen

Mjallby AIF
1 - 3
Djurgarden

Johansson (48')
Gustavsson (39')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Bergvall (11', 23'), Hummet (87')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Mjallby AIF and Djurgardens IF.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Goteborg 1-0 Mjallby AIF
Tuesday, May 21 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Djurgarden 2-0 Halmstad
Monday, May 20 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Djurgardens IF win with a probability of 39.08%. A win for Mjallby AIF had a probability of 34.82% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Djurgardens IF win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.49%) and 0-2 (6.65%). The likeliest Mjallby AIF win was 1-0 (9.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Djurgardens IF would win this match.

Result
Mjallby AIFDrawDjurgardens IF
34.82% (-0.166 -0.17) 26.1% (-0.020999999999997 -0.02) 39.08% (0.188 0.19)
Both teams to score 53.73% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.26% (0.073999999999998 0.07)50.74% (-0.073 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.37% (0.065999999999999 0.07)72.63% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)
Mjallby AIF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.09% (-0.067000000000007 -0.07)27.91% (0.067 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.47% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)63.52% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
Djurgardens IF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.54% (0.13500000000001 0.14)25.46% (-0.134 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.71% (0.186 0.19)60.29% (-0.185 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Mjallby AIF 34.82%
    Djurgardens IF 39.08%
    Draw 26.09%
Mjallby AIFDrawDjurgardens IF
1-0 @ 9.07% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.92% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 5.79% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-1 @ 3.37% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.46% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.08% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 34.82%
1-1 @ 12.4% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.11% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.42% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.05% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.09%
0-1 @ 9.72% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.49% (0.025 0.03)
0-2 @ 6.65% (0.032 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.87% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 3.03% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.47% (0.012 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.32% (0.014 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.04% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 39.08%

How you voted: Mjallby AIF vs Djurgarden

Mjallby AIF
0.0%
Draw
44.4%
Djurgardens IF
55.6%
9
Head to Head
Jul 30, 2023 2pm
May 21, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 9
Djurgarden
2-0
Mjallby AIF
Eriksson (48'), Edvardsen (90+2')
Danielsson (77'), Sabovic (83'), Fallenius (86'), Fallenius (87+87')
Nov 6, 2022 2pm
Apr 10, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 2
Mjallby AIF
1-0
Djurgarden
Moro (67')
Rosengren (32')

Radetinac (58')
Aug 23, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 16
Djurgarden
0-0
Mjallby AIF
Radetinac (19')
Gustavsson (27'), Kricak (60'), Watson (85')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!