MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 17:26:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 8
Mar 4, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Estadio Marcelo Alberto Bielsa
San Lorenzo

Newell's OB
2 - 2
San Lorenzo

Gonzalez (31'), Velazquez (45+4')
Martino (41'), Fernandez (69'), Glavinovich (90')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Bareiro (36', 43')
Bareiro (14'), Giay (45+3'), Irala (45+5'), Campi (90+4')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Newell's Old Boys and San Lorenzo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newell's OB 0-1 Rosario
Sunday, February 25 at 10.45pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Huracan 0-0 San Lorenzo
Saturday, February 24 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Newell's Old Boys win with a probability of 43.11%. A draw had a probability of 32.3% and a win for San Lorenzo had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Newell's Old Boys win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.47%) and 2-1 (6.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (16.68%), while for a San Lorenzo win it was 0-1 (12.1%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood.

Result
Newell's Old BoysDrawSan Lorenzo
43.11% (-0.179 -0.18) 32.29% (0.282 0.28) 24.6% (-0.107 -0.11)
Both teams to score 33.8% (-0.605 -0.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
26.68% (-0.681 -0.68)73.32% (0.679 0.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
10.71% (-0.411 -0.41)89.28% (0.40700000000001 0.41)
Newell's Old Boys Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.53% (-0.491 -0.49)34.46% (0.48800000000001 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.82% (-0.527 -0.53)71.18% (0.523 0.52)
San Lorenzo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.57% (-0.535 -0.54)48.42% (0.531 0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.46% (-0.389 -0.39)83.54% (0.38500000000001 0.39)
Score Analysis
    Newell's Old Boys 43.1%
    San Lorenzo 24.59%
    Draw 32.28%
Newell's Old BoysDrawSan Lorenzo
1-0 @ 17.77% (0.21 0.21)
2-0 @ 9.47% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.87% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-0 @ 3.36% (-0.05 -0.05)
3-1 @ 2.44% (-0.074 -0.07)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 43.1%
0-0 @ 16.68% (0.41 0.41)
1-1 @ 12.89% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 2.49% (-0.08 -0.08)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 32.28%
0-1 @ 12.1% (0.12 0.12)
1-2 @ 4.68% (-0.086 -0.09)
0-2 @ 4.39% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.13% (-0.039 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.06% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 1.24%
Total : 24.59%

Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 8
San Lorenzo
0-3
Newell's OB

Perez (45+1'), Maroni (51'), Perruzzi (63'), Lujan (64'), Bareiro (70'), Elias (90+3'), Elias (90+3')
Insua (25'), Lujan (76')
Ferreira (21', 58'), Sordo (74')
Aguirre (24'), Ferreira (45+3'), Hoyos (45+7'), Velazquez (48'), Martino (57'), Gomez (88')
Mar 20, 2023 9.30pm
Gameweek 8
Newell's OB
1-0
San Lorenzo
Eduardo Recalde (77')
Jun 10, 2022 12am
Gameweek 2
Newell's OB
0-0
San Lorenzo
Fernandez (58')
Lema (63')
Elias (17'), Gattoni (28'), Alan Hernandez (44'), Cerutti (65')
Apr 28, 2022 12.30am
Gameweek 13
Newell's OB
1-2
San Lorenzo
Gonzalez (26'), Giani (43'), Perez (52'), Rossi (90+6')
Gordillo (67')
Dec 12, 2021 8pm
Second Phase
San Lorenzo
3-2
Newell's OB
Ortigoza (34' pen.), Di Santo (45+2', 47')
Cerutti (40'), Rosane (42'), Garcia (75'), Sabella (86'), Zapata (89')
Sabella (90+5')
Gonzalez (6'), Fernandez (42')
Escobar (2'), Calcaterra (17'), Perez (43')
Bittolo (18'), Calcaterra (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!