MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 09:19:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 5
Apr 19, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Borisov Arena

BATE
1 - 1
Dnepr Mogilev

Martynov (68')
Martynov (32')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Klochkov (48')
Glebko (1'), Aliseiko (63')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between BATE Borisov and Dnepr Mogilev.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torpedo-BelAZ 2-0 BATE
Saturday, April 13 at 6pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Dnepr Mogilev 0-2 Neman
Saturday, April 13 at 12pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a BATE Borisov win with a probability of 42.19%. A win for Dnepr Mogilev had a probability of 33% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a BATE Borisov win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.76%) and 2-0 (6.72%). The likeliest Dnepr Mogilev win was 1-2 (7.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.64%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
BATE BorisovDrawDnepr Mogilev
42.19% (-0.086999999999996 -0.09) 24.81% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 33% (0.067 0.07)
Both teams to score 57.67% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.54% (-0.061 -0.06)45.46% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.21% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)67.79% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
BATE Borisov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.43% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)21.57% (0.062999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.35% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)54.65% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Dnepr Mogilev Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.53% (0.01100000000001 0.01)26.47% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.35% (0.013999999999996 0.01)61.65% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    BATE Borisov 42.19%
    Dnepr Mogilev 33%
    Draw 24.81%
BATE BorisovDrawDnepr Mogilev
2-1 @ 8.93% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.76% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 6.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.57% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.44% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.03% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.75% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.32% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.16% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 42.19%
1-1 @ 11.64% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.93% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-0 @ 5.71% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.34% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.81%
1-2 @ 7.74% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-1 @ 7.59% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.04% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.43% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.63%
0-3 @ 2.23% (0.008 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.14% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 33%

Head to Head
Aug 21, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 18
BATE
2-1
Dnepr Mogilev
Malkevich (26'), Shumanskiy (89')
Oreshkevich (39'), Nekrasov (74')
Volkov (28')
Nemirko (16'), Kapov (37'), Fedyanin (66'), Firsov (78')
Apr 10, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 3
Dnepr Mogilev
0-3
BATE

Tseslykevich (63'), Nemirko (83'), Markov (89')
Malkevich (35'), Dragun (41'), Thor Willumsson (76')
Filipovic (28')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Neman10703118321
2Torpedo-BelAZTorpedo-BelAZ9621103720
3Dinamo BrestDinamo Brest95402271519
4Dinamo Minsk95401551019
5Slavia MozyrSlavia Mozyr9513148616
6Vitebsk9423108214
7Gomel9342139413
8IslochIsloch10343129313
9BATE BorisovBATE933389-112
10Arsenal Dzerzhinsk932468-211
11SlutskSlutsk10316814-610
12Smorgon9243917-810
13Naftan91531013-38
14Dnepr Mogilev9144410-67
15FC MinskFC Minsk10037618-123
16Shakhtyor SoligorskSoligorsk9117618-12-16


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!