MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:14:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 10
May 26, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadyen Junatsva

Slavia Mozyr
1 - 1
Dinamo Minsk

Shamruk (32')
Bugulov (13'), Dros (17')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Demchenko (19')
Gavrilovich (43'), Demchenko (60'), Demchenko (88'), Meleshin (90+3')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Slavia Mozyr and Dinamo Minsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: BATE 1-0 Slavia Mozyr
Friday, May 17 at 6.30pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Dinamo Minsk 3-2 Soligorsk
Sunday, May 19 at 6pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dinamo Minsk win with a probability of 41.99%. A win for Slavia Mozyr had a probability of 29.9% and a draw had a probability of 28.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dinamo Minsk win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.34%) and 0-2 (8.12%). The likeliest Slavia Mozyr win was 1-0 (10.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.11%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood.

Result
Slavia MozyrDrawDinamo Minsk
29.9% (-0.186 -0.19) 28.11% (-0.029 -0.03) 41.99% (0.214 0.21)
Both teams to score 46.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.35% (0.032999999999994 0.03)59.65% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.03% (0.026 0.03)79.97% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Slavia Mozyr Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.17% (-0.125 -0.13)35.83% (0.124 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.4% (-0.128 -0.13)72.6% (0.127 0.13)
Dinamo Minsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.97% (0.134 0.13)28.04% (-0.135 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.31% (0.169 0.17)63.69% (-0.171 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    Slavia Mozyr 29.9%
    Dinamo Minsk 41.99%
    Draw 28.1%
Slavia MozyrDrawDinamo Minsk
1-0 @ 10.31% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-1 @ 6.73% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.29% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-1 @ 2.3% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1.81% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.46% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 29.9%
1-1 @ 13.11% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 10.04% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.28% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 28.1%
0-1 @ 12.77% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.34% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
0-2 @ 8.12% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
1-3 @ 3.53% (0.024 0.02)
0-3 @ 3.44% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.81% (0.006 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.12% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.1% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 41.99%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 17
Dinamo Minsk
2-2
Slavia Mozyr
Bakhar (43'), Bykov (65')
Begunov (38'), Putilo (67'), Morozov (69')
Sazontchik (21'), Antilevskiy (49')
Antilevskiy (51'), Shamruk (90')
Apr 2, 2023 4pm
Aug 21, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 18
Dinamo Minsk
0-0
Slavia Mozyr
Kontsevoy (90+1')
Lovets (37'), Ovono (42'), Zemko (73')
Apr 9, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 3
Slavia Mozyr
1-2
Dinamo Minsk
Potorocha (26')
Tymonyk (28'), Alshanik (56'), Dros (62'), Potorocha (63')
Bakic (65'), Bykov (73')
Vakulich (25'), Putilo (57'), Kislyak (90+4')
Nov 28, 2021 10am
Gameweek 30
Slavia Mozyr
0-0
Dinamo Minsk
Esin (31'), Ignatenko (50'), Zherdev (71')
Bakhar (16'), Selyava (74'), Kozlov (78'), Batsula (83')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!