MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 21:47:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Botafogo logo
Brasileiro | Gameweek 8
Jun 12, 2024 at 12am UK
Centro de Formacao de Atletas TROPS
Fluminense

Botafogo
1 - 0
Fluminense

Bastos (67')
Tiquinho (15'), Tche (45+5'), Marcelo (75')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Martinelli (11'), Ganso (45+5'), Suarez (74')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Brasileiro clash between Botafogo and Fluminense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Corinthians 0-1 Botafogo
Sunday, June 2 at 1am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 1-1 Juventude
Saturday, June 1 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

We said: Botafogo 1-0 Fluminense

Fogo have more than enough attacking pedigree to trouble the shaky Flu backline, while they are more than comfortable playing in tight games on their home ground. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Botafogo win with a probability of 48.22%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for Fluminense had a probability of 25.28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Botafogo win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.32%) and 2-1 (9.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.49%), while for a Fluminense win it was 0-1 (8.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Botafogo in this match.

Result
BotafogoDrawFluminense
48.22% (-0.216 -0.22) 26.5% (0.068000000000001 0.07) 25.28% (0.147 0.15)
Both teams to score 47.7% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.76% (-0.142 -0.14)56.24% (0.142 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.72% (-0.116 -0.12)77.28% (0.11699999999999 0.12)
Botafogo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.64% (-0.16 -0.16)23.36% (0.16 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.67% (-0.23200000000001 -0.23)57.33% (0.23200000000001 0.23)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.24% (0.050999999999995 0.05)37.75% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.47% (0.050000000000001 0.05)74.53% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Botafogo 48.21%
    Fluminense 25.28%
    Draw 26.5%
BotafogoDrawFluminense
1-0 @ 12.82% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.32% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.08% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 4.52% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.4% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.14% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.64% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.6% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 48.21%
1-1 @ 12.49% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 8.82% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.42% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 8.59% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
1-2 @ 6.08% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.18% (0.034 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.98% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.44%
0-3 @ 1.36% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 25.28%

How you voted: Botafogo vs Fluminense

Botafogo
85.7%
Draw
14.3%
Fluminense
0.0%
14
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 26
Fluminense
0-2
Botafogo

Keno (38'), Kennedy (45+4'), Diniz (87')
Santos (20'), Tiquinho (22')
Tche (25'), Freitas (35')
May 20, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 7
Botafogo
1-0
Fluminense
Cuesta (74')
Tiquinho (41'), Marcal (43'), Castro (45+4'), Cuesta (45+3'), Eduardo (90+3'), Eduardo (90+4')

Lele (52'), Nino (90+3')
Diniz (0')
Oct 23, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 33
Fluminense
2-2
Botafogo
Ganso (76' pen.), Martins (81')
Eduardo (41'), Jeffinho (52')
Jun 26, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 14
Botafogo
0-1
Fluminense

Chay (70'), Carli (89'), Saravia (90+6')
Manoel (82')
Nonato (47'), Kennedy (90')
Jan 24, 2021 11.30pm
Gameweek 32
Fluminense
2-0
Botafogo
Lucca (67'), Silva (90+8' pen.)
Henrique (12'), Yago (54')

Forster (45+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Botafogo18123329141539
2PalmeirasPalmeiras18113427131436
3FlamengoFlamengo17104330181234
4FortalezaFortaleza179532217532
5Sao Paulo189452618831
6Bahia189362722530
7Cruzeiro179262320329
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR177462017325
9BragantinoBragantino177462220225
10Atletico Mineiro176742525025
11Vasco da GamaVasco187292028-823
12JuventudeJuventude165651920-121
13InternacionalInternacional145451212019
14Corinthians184681523-818
15CriciumaCriciuma164572326-317
16Cuiaba174581822-417
17Vitoria1843111930-1115
18Gremio1642101220-814
19Fluminense1725101324-1111
20Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO1825111528-1311


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!