MX23RW : Monday, May 20 12:54:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bahia
Brasileiro | Gameweek 2
Apr 17, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Arena Fonte Nova
Fluminense

Bahia
2 - 1
Fluminense

Alexandre (34'), Oliveira Souza (61')
Alexandre (20'), Thaciano (40'), Ribeiro (54'), Ganso (89')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Cano (4')
Lima (47'), Martinelli (51'), Kennedy (70'), Alexsander (77'), Stum (88')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Bahia and Fluminense.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Internacional 2-1 Bahia
Saturday, April 13 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bahia win with a probability of 60.26%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Fluminense had a probability of 17.54%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bahia win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.03%) and 2-1 (9.85%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.56%), while for a Fluminense win it was 0-1 (5.66%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bahia would win this match.

Result
BahiaDrawFluminense
60.26% (-0.401 -0.4) 22.2% (0.080000000000002 0.08) 17.54% (0.324 0.32)
Both teams to score 49.9% (0.392 0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.05% (0.195 0.2)47.95% (-0.191 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.87% (0.178 0.18)70.13% (-0.17399999999999 -0.17)
Bahia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.52% (-0.063999999999993 -0.06)15.49% (0.067 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.63% (-0.123 -0.12)44.37% (0.127 0.13)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.05% (0.511 0.51)40.96% (-0.506 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.49% (0.453 0.45)77.52% (-0.449 -0.45)
Score Analysis
    Bahia 60.26%
    Fluminense 17.54%
    Draw 22.2%
BahiaDrawFluminense
1-0 @ 11.83% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-0 @ 11.03% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-1 @ 9.85% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.86% (-0.103 -0.1)
3-1 @ 6.12% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.2% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-1 @ 2.86% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.73% (0.035 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.28% (0.014 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.19% (-0.024 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.07% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 60.26%
1-1 @ 10.56% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.34% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-2 @ 4.4% (0.066 0.07)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 22.2%
0-1 @ 5.66% (0.034 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.71% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
0-2 @ 2.53% (0.05 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.4% (0.044 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.31% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 17.54%

Head to Head
Oct 31, 2023 10pm
Gameweek 31
Bahia
1-0
Fluminense
Stum (40')
Gilberto (48'), Kanu (90')

Thiago (21'), Barros (22'), Fernandez (90+2'), Braz (90')
Jun 24, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 12
Fluminense
2-1
Bahia
Lele (49'), Pirani (51')
Xavier (45+7')
Nino (37')
Mingotti (28')
Dec 5, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 37
Bahia
2-0
Fluminense
Gilberto (39' pen., 45+2')
Gilberto (73'), Capixaba (86')
Rossi (66')

Claro (37'), Martins (62'), Yago (70'), Fred (72'), Bobadilla (90+2')
Manoel (66')
Aug 30, 2021 11pm
Gameweek 18
Fluminense
2-0
Bahia
Lucca (36'), Bobadilla (90+7')
Nino (41'), Andre (45+1')

Rossi (29'), de Lucca (35'), Gilberto (77'), Conti (90+6')
Feb 4, 2021 12.30am
Gameweek 34
Bahia
0-1
Fluminense

Capixaba (30')
Henrique (33')
Nino (17')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR641193613
2Bahia641196313
3FlamengoFlamengo632175211
4Botafogo6312127510
5Sao Paulo6312106410
6Cruzeiro531187110
7Atletico Mineiro52309369
8BragantinoBragantino62317619
9PalmeirasPalmeiras62223308
10FortalezaFortaleza51405417
11InternacionalInternacional42114317
12Gremio42024316
13Vasco da GamaVasco6204611-56
14CriciumaCriciuma31206245
15JuventudeJuventude412157-25
16Corinthians612335-25
17Fluminense6123812-45
18Vitoria5014511-61
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO501428-61
20Cuiaba4004010-100


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!