MX23RW : Monday, July 15 01:20:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Fluminense
Brasileiro | Gameweek 11
Jun 23, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho
Flamengo

Fluminense
0 - 1
Flamengo


Ganso (45+2'), Terans (80'), Diniz (89'), Lima (90+1')
Diniz (0'), Lima (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Pedro (83' pen.)
Luiz (45+1'), Ortiz (63'), Pereira (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Brasileiro clash between Fluminense and Flamengo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cruzeiro 2-0 Fluminense
Thursday, June 20 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Flamengo 2-1 Bahia
Friday, June 21 at 12am in Brasileiro

We said: Fluminense 1-2 Flamengo

Fluminense have struggled all season and looked out of depth. In a game against the league leaders and sworn rivals, we expect the hosts to struggle once again and ultimately lose this match. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Flamengo win with a probability of 43.75%. A win for Fluminense had a probability of 31.26% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Flamengo win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.08%) and 0-2 (7.19%). The likeliest Fluminense win was 1-0 (7.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Flamengo in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Flamengo.

Result
FluminenseDrawFlamengo
31.26% (-0.432 -0.43) 24.99% (-0.149 -0.15) 43.75% (0.58900000000001 0.59)
Both teams to score 56.35% (0.316 0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.12% (0.497 0.5)46.88% (-0.489 -0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.87% (0.465 0.47)69.13% (-0.456 -0.46)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.73% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)28.27% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.01% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)63.99% (0.055 0.05)
Flamengo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.56% (0.485 0.48)21.45% (-0.477 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.54% (0.736 0.74)54.47% (-0.728 -0.73)
Score Analysis
    Fluminense 31.26%
    Flamengo 43.75%
    Draw 24.99%
FluminenseDrawFlamengo
1-0 @ 7.66% (-0.168 -0.17)
2-1 @ 7.45% (-0.064 -0.06)
2-0 @ 4.84% (-0.112 -0.11)
3-1 @ 3.14% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.04% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-1 @ 0.99% (-0.0099999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 31.26%
1-1 @ 11.79% (-0.090000000000002 -0.09)
0-0 @ 6.06% (-0.125 -0.13)
2-2 @ 5.73% (0.034 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.24% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 9.34% (-0.057 -0.06)
1-2 @ 9.08% (0.064 0.06)
0-2 @ 7.19% (0.06 0.06)
1-3 @ 4.66% (0.099 0.1)
0-3 @ 3.69% (0.083 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.94% (0.059 0.06)
1-4 @ 1.79% (0.063 0.06)
0-4 @ 1.42% (0.051 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.13% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 43.75%

How you voted: Fluminense vs Flamengo

Fluminense
16.7%
Draw
33.3%
Flamengo
50.0%
18
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 9.30pm
Gameweek 34
Flamengo
1-1
Fluminense
De Arrascaeta (45+2')
Pulgar (66')
Barbosa (90+6')
Gonzalez (62')
Arias (22'), Ganso (35'), Alexsander (81'), Kennedy (90+4')
Nino (90+6')
Jul 16, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 15
Fluminense
0-0
Flamengo
Melo (14'), Ganso (14'), Rangel (22'), Cano (37'), Andre (45+2'), Sampaoli (59'), Lima (85'), Kennedy (90+10')
Ribeiro (27'), Maia (50'), Diniz (72'), Luiz Inacio da Silva (81'), Luis (90+11'), Barbosa (90')
Araujo (90+7')
Jun 2, 2023 1am
Round of 16 1st Leg
Flamengo
2-0
Fluminense
De Arrascaeta (33'), Barbosa (90+1')
Luiz (44'), Barbosa (45+2')

Guga (21'), Manoel (38'), Lima (74')
Sep 18, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 27
Flamengo
1-2
Fluminense
Barbosa (83')
Ganso (45' pen.), Nathan (76')
May 29, 2022 10pm
Gameweek 8
Fluminense
1-2
Flamengo
Cano (10')
Yago (27'), Andre (60'), Kennedy (86')
Braz (90+3')
Pereira (34'), Barbosa (57')
Barbosa (27'), Matheuzinho (43'), Luiz (54'), Pereira (77'), Lazaro (90+6')
Rodinei (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!