MX23RW : Monday, May 20 12:43:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Gremio
Brasileiro | Gameweek 2
Apr 17, 2024 at 11pm UK
Arena do Gremio
Athletico Paranaense

Gremio
2 - 0
Athletico PR

Cristaldo (19'), Soteldo (51')
Nunes (71')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Santana (33'), Vitor (59'), Esquivel (71')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Gremio and Athletico Paranaense.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vasco 2-1 Gremio
Sunday, April 14 at 8pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gremio win with a probability of 47.34%. A win for Athletico Paranaense had a probability of 26.45% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gremio win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.14%) and 2-0 (8.89%). The likeliest Athletico Paranaense win was 0-1 (8.45%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.42%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Gremio would win this match.

Result
GremioDrawAthletico Paranaense
47.34% (-0.593 -0.59) 26.22% (0.059000000000001 0.06) 26.45% (0.535 0.54)
Both teams to score 49.47% (0.262 0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.58% (0.126 0.13)54.42% (-0.125 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.21% (0.107 0.11)75.79% (-0.104 -0.1)
Gremio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.01% (-0.21599999999999 -0.22)22.99% (0.218 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.21% (-0.32 -0.32)56.78% (0.323 0.32)
Athletico Paranaense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.24% (0.52 0.52)35.76% (-0.518 -0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.46% (0.53 0.53)72.54% (-0.527 -0.53)
Score Analysis
    Gremio 47.33%
    Athletico Paranaense 26.45%
    Draw 26.21%
GremioDrawAthletico Paranaense
1-0 @ 12.08% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-1 @ 9.14% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.89% (-0.159 -0.16)
3-1 @ 4.48% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
3-0 @ 4.35% (-0.107 -0.11)
3-2 @ 2.3% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.65% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.6% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 47.33%
1-1 @ 12.42% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 8.22% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.7% (0.048 0.05)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 26.21%
0-1 @ 8.45% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
1-2 @ 6.39% (0.107 0.11)
0-2 @ 4.35% (0.1 0.1)
1-3 @ 2.19% (0.067 0.07)
2-3 @ 1.61% (0.039 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.49% (0.055 0.05)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 26.45%

Head to Head
Oct 18, 2023 11pm
Gameweek 27
Gremio
1-2
Athletico PR
Besozzi (7')
Suarez (44'), Reinaldo (58')
Reinaldo (90+7')
Zapelli (38'), Rocha (90+4')
Canobbio (25'), Santana (53'), Heleno (57'), Esquivel (73'), Cuello (85'), Rocha (90+5')
May 27, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 8
Athletico PR
1-2
Gremio
Roque (34')
Bueno (55'), Heleno (76')
Cuiabano (31'), Uvini (49')
Adriel (55'), Reinaldo (56'), Henrique (90+6'), Martins (90+8')
Sep 26, 2021 10.15pm
Gameweek 22
Athletico PR
4-2
Gremio
Rocha (31', 45+1'), Kayzer (55', 61')
Ivaldo (67')
Thiago (59'), Vanderson (84')
Ruan (65'), Borja (66'), Costa (90+1'), Rafinha (90+3'), Sarara (90+4')
Jun 13, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 3
Gremio
0-1
Athletico PR

Henrique (34'), Thiago (60'), Rafinha (65'), Ferreira (90+6'), Souza (90+7')
Babi (44')
Christian (11'), Babi (50'), Richard (87'), Khellven (90+5')
Feb 21, 2021 9.15pm
Gameweek 37
Gremio
1-0
Athletico PR
Thaciano (77')
Mendes (43'), Ferreira (72'), Silva (75')

Nikao (61')
Heleno (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR641193613
2Bahia641196313
3FlamengoFlamengo632175211
4Botafogo6312127510
5Sao Paulo6312106410
6Cruzeiro531187110
7Atletico Mineiro52309369
8BragantinoBragantino62317619
9PalmeirasPalmeiras62223308
10FortalezaFortaleza51405417
11InternacionalInternacional42114317
12Gremio42024316
13Vasco da GamaVasco6204611-56
14CriciumaCriciuma31206245
15JuventudeJuventude412157-25
16Corinthians612335-25
17Fluminense6123812-45
18Vitoria5014511-61
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO501428-61
20Cuiaba4004010-100


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!