MX23RW : Monday, July 15 23:56:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Gremio
Brasileiro | Gameweek 11
Jun 22, 2024 at 9.30pm UK
Arena do Gremio
Internacional (Brasil)

Gremio
0 - 1
Internacional


Geromel (27'), Bustos (61'), Moreira (61')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Vitao (64' og.)
Fernando (41'), Bustos (60')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Brasileiro clash between Gremio and Internacional, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fortaleza 1-0 Gremio
Thursday, June 20 at 12am in Brasileiro

We said: Gremio 1-0 Internacional

There is still plenty of time for Gremio to turn things around, and we expect them to be a lot sharper defensively against a side that are struggling to get results away from home this season. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Internacional win with a probability of 36.7%. A win for Gremio had a probability of 35.6% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Internacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.9%) and 0-2 (6.66%). The likeliest Gremio win was 1-0 (10.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Internacional in this match.

Result
GremioDrawInternacional
35.6% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09) 27.7% (0.065999999999999 0.07) 36.7% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 48.71% (-0.197 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.88% (-0.244 -0.24)57.12% (0.246 0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.01% (-0.194 -0.19)77.99% (0.196 0.2)
Gremio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.45% (-0.17400000000001 -0.17)30.55% (0.177 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.22% (-0.207 -0.21)66.77% (0.209 0.21)
Internacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.13% (-0.10599999999999 -0.11)29.87% (0.109 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.04% (-0.13 -0.13)65.96% (0.13199999999999 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Gremio 35.6%
    Internacional 36.69%
    Draw 27.7%
GremioDrawInternacional
1-0 @ 10.82% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 7.75% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.42% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 3.06% (-0.025 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.54% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.85% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 0.91% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 35.6%
1-1 @ 13.07% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 9.13% (0.086 0.09)
2-2 @ 4.68% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.7%
0-1 @ 11.02% (0.07 0.07)
1-2 @ 7.9% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.66% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.18% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.89% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.96% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 36.69%

How you voted: Gremio vs Internacional

Gremio
30.8%
Draw
34.6%
Internacional
34.6%
26
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 26
Internacional
3-2
Gremio
Valencia (6'), Wanderson (49'), Patrick (70')
Cardoso (14'), Mercado (39'), Rene (66'), Gomes (82'), Valencia (90+1'), Hernandez (90+3')
Pedro (67'), Suarez (74')
Kannemann (28'), Ferreira (52'), Villasanti (63'), Geromel (90+4')
May 21, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 7
Gremio
3-1
Internacional
Suarez (7'), Villasanti (31'), Bitello (65')
Kannemann (27')
Kannemann (52')
Cardoso (87')
Campanharo (69')
Nov 6, 2021 10pm
Gameweek 30
Internacional
1-0
Gremio
Taison (40')
Saravia (24'), Moises (77')

Villasanti (22'), Geromel (29'), Thiago (75')
Jul 10, 2021 8.30pm
Gameweek 11
Gremio
0-0
Internacional
Bobsin (44')
Mendez (38'), Dourado (41')
Jan 24, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 32
Internacional
2-1
Gremio
Hernandez (90+1'), Edenilson (90+8' pen.)
Moises (70'), Rodinei (90+1')
Pyerre (77')
Ferraz (90+4'), Souza (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!