MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 06:13:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Bristol City
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Ipswich logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Norwich logo
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Rotherham logo
Sheffield Wednesday logo
Southampton logo
Stoke logo
Sunderland
Swansea logo
Watford logo
West Brom logo
Watford logo
Championship | Gameweek 34
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Vicarage Road
Huddersfield logo

Watford
1 - 2
Huddersfield

Dennis (55')
Kayembe (14'), Ince (57')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ward (70', 83')
Kasumu (73'), Spencer (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Championship clash between Watford and Huddersfield Town, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rotherham 0-1 Watford
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Huddersfield 1-2 Hull City
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Championship

We said: Watford 2-0 Huddersfield Town

Having finally got back on track last time out, Ismael will be hopeful of putting a run of wins together. Huddersfield have shown potential to improve of late, yet we feel that the Hornets will run out convincing victors here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Watford win with a probability of 64.15%. A draw has a probability of 20.1% and a win for Huddersfield Town has a probability of 15.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Watford win is 2-0 with a probability of 10.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (10.23%) and 2-1 (9.91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (9.49%), while for a Huddersfield Town win it is 0-1 (4.54%).

Result
WatfordDrawHuddersfield Town
64.15% (-1.224 -1.22) 20.09% (0.18 0.18) 15.74% (1.041 1.04)
Both teams to score 52.95% (1.959 1.96)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.05% (1.309 1.31)41.94% (-1.314 -1.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.65% (1.302 1.3)64.35% (-1.308 -1.31)
Watford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.62% (0.045000000000002 0.05)12.37% (-0.051 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.76% (0.102 0.1)38.23% (-0.107 -0.11)
Huddersfield Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.43% (2.203 2.2)39.56% (-2.209 -2.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.74% (1.982 1.98)76.25% (-1.987 -1.99)
Score Analysis
    Watford 64.15%
    Huddersfield Town 15.74%
    Draw 20.09%
WatfordDrawHuddersfield Town
2-0 @ 10.68% (-0.6 -0.6)
1-0 @ 10.23% (-0.59 -0.59)
2-1 @ 9.91% (0.058 0.06)
3-0 @ 7.45% (-0.401 -0.4)
3-1 @ 6.9% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
4-0 @ 3.89% (-0.202 -0.2)
4-1 @ 3.61% (0.035 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.2% (0.211 0.21)
4-2 @ 1.67% (0.113 0.11)
5-0 @ 1.63% (-0.081 -0.08)
5-1 @ 1.51% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 64.15%
1-1 @ 9.49% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 4.9% (-0.294 -0.29)
2-2 @ 4.6% (0.295 0.3)
3-3 @ 0.99% (0.119 0.12)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 20.09%
0-1 @ 4.54% (0.008 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.4% (0.274 0.27)
0-2 @ 2.11% (0.128 0.13)
2-3 @ 1.42% (0.169 0.17)
1-3 @ 1.36% (0.159 0.16)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 15.74%

How you voted: Watford vs Huddersfield

Watford
50.0%
Draw
22.0%
Huddersfield Town
28.0%
50
Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 3pm
Apr 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 40
Watford
2-3
Huddersfield
Asprilla (32'), Assombalonga (90+2')
Rudoni (44'), Pearson (55'), Harratt (82')
Dec 17, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 23
Huddersfield
0-2
Watford
Pedro (54', 86')
Jan 16, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 24
Watford
2-0
Huddersfield
Cleverley (54'), Pedro (64')
Deeney (30'), Sierralta (56'), Chalobah (59')

Campbell (40'), Crichlow (66')
Dec 19, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 20
Huddersfield
2-0
Watford
Campbell (9'), Capoue (32' og.)
Schofield (21'), Bacuna (87')

Wilmot (34'), (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CLeicester CityLeicester463141189414897
3Leeds UnitedLeeds462791081433890
4Southampton462691187632487
5West Bromwich AlbionWest Brom4621121370472375
6Norwich CityNorwich4621101579641573
7Hull City461913146860870
8Middlesbrough46209177162969
9Coventry CityCoventry4617131670591164
10Preston North EndPreston46189195667-1163
11Bristol City461711185351262
12Cardiff CityCardiff46195225370-1762
13Millwall461611194555-1059
14Swansea CitySwansea461512195965-657
15Watford461317166161056
16Sunderland46168225254-256
17Stoke CityStoke461511204960-1156
18Queens Park RangersQPR461511204758-1156
19Blackburn RoversBlackburn461411216074-1453
20Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds46158234468-2453
21Plymouth ArgylePlymouth461312215970-1151
RBirmingham CityBirmingham461311225065-1550
RHuddersfield TownHuddersfield46918194877-2945
RRotherham UnitedRotherham46512293789-5227


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!