MX23RW : Monday, May 27 22:17:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Bristol City
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Ipswich logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Norwich logo
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Rotherham logo
Sheffield Wednesday logo
Southampton logo
Stoke logo
Sunderland
Swansea logo
Watford logo
West Brom logo
Rotherham logo
Championship | Gameweek 33
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
AESSEAL New York Stadium
Watford logo

Rotherham
0 - 1
Watford


Rinomhota (64'), Revan (68')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Asprilla (58')
Hamer (73')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Championship clash between Rotherham United and Watford, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Norwich 4-2 Watford
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in Championship

We said: Rotherham United 1-3 Watford

While Watford are far from their best and lacking any momentum, they do still have plenty of quality in their ranks and should fancy themselves to see off a struggling Rotherham outfit. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Watford win with a probability of 51.9%. A draw has a probability of 25.3% and a win for Rotherham United has a probability of 22.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Watford win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-2 (9.93%) and 1-2 (9.43%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.98%), while for a Rotherham United win it is 1-0 (7.62%).

Result
Rotherham UnitedDrawWatford
22.79% (-0.384 -0.38) 25.31% (0.032 0.03) 51.9% (0.355 0.35)
Both teams to score 48.57% (-0.516 -0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.17% (-0.46 -0.46)53.83% (0.46400000000001 0.46)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.71% (-0.389 -0.39)75.29% (0.392 0.39)
Rotherham United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.29% (-0.621 -0.62)38.71% (0.625 0.63)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.55% (-0.596 -0.6)75.45% (0.59999999999999 0.6)
Watford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.25% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)20.75% (0.040000000000003 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.61% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)53.39% (0.064 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Rotherham United 22.79%
    Watford 51.9%
    Draw 25.3%
Rotherham UnitedDrawWatford
1-0 @ 7.62% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-1 @ 5.69% (-0.097 -0.1)
2-0 @ 3.62% (-0.058 -0.06)
3-1 @ 1.8% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.42% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-0 @ 1.15% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 22.79%
1-1 @ 11.98%
0-0 @ 8.03% (0.145 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.47% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 12.63% (0.22 0.22)
0-2 @ 9.93% (0.155 0.15)
1-2 @ 9.43% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 5.21% (0.075 0.08)
1-3 @ 4.94% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35% (-0.046 -0.05)
0-4 @ 2.05% (0.027 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.94% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 51.9%

How you voted: Rotherham vs Watford

Rotherham United
14.3%
Draw
28.6%
Watford
57.1%
28
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Watford
5-0
Rotherham
Rajovic (10', 45+4'), Kayembe (54'), Ince (86'), Martins (90+4')
Porteous (58'), Asprilla (61')

Cafu (45'), Taylor (46')
Jan 21, 2023 3pm
Sep 3, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 8
Rotherham
1-1
Watford
Wood (2')
Harding (18'), Peltier (27'), Wiles (32')
Issouf Bayo (33')
Asprilla (41'), Kayembe (66')
Mar 16, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 37
Rotherham
1-4
Watford
Ladapo (68')
Sierralta (9'), Sarr (26'), Sema (39'), Gosling (69')
Dec 8, 2020 7.45pm
Gameweek 17
Watford
2-0
Rotherham
Kabasele (4'), Deeney (15')

Jones (67'), Ihiekwe (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CLeicester CityLeicester463141189414897
3Leeds UnitedLeeds462791081433890
4Southampton462691187632487
5West Bromwich AlbionWest Brom4621121370472375
6Norwich CityNorwich4621101579641573
7Hull City461913146860870
8Middlesbrough46209177162969
9Coventry CityCoventry4617131670591164
10Preston North EndPreston46189195667-1163
11Bristol City461711185351262
12Cardiff CityCardiff46195225370-1762
13Millwall461611194555-1059
14Swansea CitySwansea461512195965-657
15Watford461317166161056
16Sunderland46168225254-256
17Stoke CityStoke461511204960-1156
18Queens Park RangersQPR461511204758-1156
19Blackburn RoversBlackburn461411216074-1453
20Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds46158234468-2453
21Plymouth ArgylePlymouth461312215970-1151
RBirmingham CityBirmingham461311225065-1550
RHuddersfield TownHuddersfield46918194877-2945
RRotherham UnitedRotherham46512293789-5227


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!