MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:54:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 26
Sep 22, 2023 at 12.35pm UK
Changchun's People Stadium

Changchun
1 - 1
Beijing Guoan

Zulj (34')
Zhang (12'), Teng (17'), Mincheng (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Abreu (13')
Soares (13'), Wang (47'), Abreu (90'), Naibijiang (90+9')
Soares (0')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Changchun Yatai and Beijing Guoan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shanghai Port 2-0 Changchun
Friday, September 15 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Beijing Guoan 0-1 Zhejiang
Friday, September 15 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Beijing Guoan win with a probability of 49.7%. A win for Changchun Yatai had a probability of 26.1% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Beijing Guoan win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.57%) and 0-2 (8.35%). The likeliest Changchun Yatai win was 1-0 (6.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.43%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
Changchun YataiDrawBeijing Guoan
26.1% (-0.702 -0.7) 24.2% (0.132 0.13) 49.7% (0.567 0.57)
Both teams to score 55.45% (-1.057 -1.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.56% (-1.111 -1.11)46.44% (1.11 1.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.28% (-1.053 -1.05)68.72% (1.052 1.05)
Changchun Yatai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.23% (-1.13 -1.13)31.77% (1.128 1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.8% (-1.316 -1.32)68.19% (1.316 1.32)
Beijing Guoan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.26% (-0.203 -0.2)18.74% (0.202 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.88% (-0.342 -0.34)50.11% (0.339 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Changchun Yatai 26.1%
    Beijing Guoan 49.7%
    Draw 24.19%
Changchun YataiDrawBeijing Guoan
1-0 @ 6.83% (0.109 0.11)
2-1 @ 6.55% (-0.143 -0.14)
2-0 @ 3.91% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-1 @ 2.51% (-0.136 -0.14)
3-2 @ 2.1% (-0.127 -0.13)
3-0 @ 1.5% (-0.071 -0.07)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 26.1%
1-1 @ 11.43% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 5.95% (0.274 0.27)
2-2 @ 5.49% (-0.156 -0.16)
3-3 @ 1.17% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.19%
0-1 @ 9.97% (0.397 0.4)
1-2 @ 9.57% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 8.35% (0.28 0.28)
1-3 @ 5.34% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-3 @ 4.66% (0.127 0.13)
2-3 @ 3.06% (-0.108 -0.11)
1-4 @ 2.24% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.95% (0.041 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.28% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 49.7%

Head to Head
Jun 2, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 11
Beijing Guoan
4-3
Changchun
Souza (29', 41'), Yang (66'), Kang (87')
Dabao (90+6')
Leonardo (22', 49'), Long (65')
Zulj (75'), Wu (90+4')
Dec 15, 2022 7am
Gameweek 31
Beijing Guoan
3-0
Changchun
Ziming (31', 51'), Zhang (63' pen.)
Oct 24, 2022 8.30am
Aug 12, 2021 1.30pm
Gameweek 14
Beijing Guoan
2-1
Changchun
Zhang (53', 90')
Tianyi (57'), Li (77'), Ziming (83'), Xizhe (90+4'), Bai (90+4')
Negrao (74')
Weihui (23')
Jul 22, 2021 9.30am
Gameweek 7
Changchun
2-0
Beijing Guoan
Long (21'), Jie (74')
Li (49')

Yang (41'), Yang (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua1310302952433
2Shanghai PortShanghai Port1293039132630
3Shandong TaishanShandong1484227171028
4Chengdu RongchengChengdu1381425151025
5Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan137422214825
6Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang147162123-222
7Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen135442115619
8Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT144371824-615
9Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou134361826-815
10Qingdao Youth Island133461625-913
11Meizhou Hakka132651016-612
12Changchun YataiChangchun133371624-812
13HenanHenan132471828-1010
14Nantong Zhiyun132471425-1110
15Sichuan JiuniuSichuan132471327-1410
16Qingdao Hainiu13238818-109


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!