MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:58:17| >> :600:767151:767151:
Estudiantes
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
Apr 23, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Jorge Luis Hirschi (La Plata, Provincia de Buenos Aires)
Gremio

Estudiantes
0 - 1
Gremio


Palacios (23'), Perez (59')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ribeiro (75')
Cristaldo (32'), Galdino (36'), Villasanti (45+2'), Marchesin (68'), Pedro (69'), Da Silva (90')
Villasanti (66')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Estudiantes and Gremio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Estudiantes 3-0 Barracas Central
Saturday, April 20 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Gremio 1-0 Cuiaba
Saturday, April 20 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Estudiantes win with a probability of 53.25%. A draw had a probability of 24.7% and a win for Gremio had a probability of 22.05%.

The most likely scoreline for a Estudiantes win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.03%) and 2-1 (9.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.73%), while for a Gremio win it was 0-1 (7.19%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood.

Result
EstudiantesDrawGremio
53.25% (-0.134 -0.13) 24.71% (0.041999999999998 0.04) 22.05% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Both teams to score 49.43% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.76% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)52.24% (0.067 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.06% (-0.055 -0.05)73.94% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Estudiantes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.42% (-0.077999999999989 -0.08)19.58% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.5% (-0.128 -0.13)51.51% (0.13 0.13)
Gremio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.46% (0.057000000000002 0.06)38.54% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.72% (0.054000000000002 0.05)75.29% (-0.051999999999992 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Estudiantes 53.24%
    Gremio 22.05%
    Draw 24.71%
EstudiantesDrawGremio
1-0 @ 12.3%
2-0 @ 10.03% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.57% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.45% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
3-1 @ 5.2% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.48% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 2.22% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.12% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.01% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 53.24%
1-1 @ 11.73% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.55% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.56% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 24.71%
0-1 @ 7.19% (0.03 0.03)
1-2 @ 5.59% (0.017 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.43% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.78% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.45% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.09% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 22.05%

Head to Head
Aug 29, 2018 1.45am
Round of 16
Gremio
2-1
Estudiantes
(Aggregate 1-1 | Gremio win 5-3 on penalties)
Everton (6'), Alisson (92')
Souza (22'), Ramiro (45'), Moura (47'), Alisson (93'), Andre (94')
Rodriguez (9')
Sanchez (46'), Luguercio (64'), Campi (65'), Lattanzio (73'), Brana (85')
Aug 8, 2018 1.45am
Round of 16
Estudiantes
2-1
Gremio
Apaolaza (9'), Campi (38')
Rodriguez (24'), Zuqui (33'), Erquiaga (58'), Sanchez (68')
Zuqui (77')
Kannemann (44')
Kannemann (30'), Souza (33')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!