MX23RW : Monday, May 20 12:41:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 16
Apr 17, 2024 at 5pm UK
Brann Stadion

Brann
1 - 0
HamKam

Heggebo (82')
Horneland (37')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Odegard (36')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between SK Brann and HamKam.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Viking FK 1-1 Brann
Sunday, April 14 at 1.30pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Rosenborg 1-0 HamKam
Sunday, April 14 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SK Brann win with a probability of 71.88%. A draw had a probability of 15.9% and a win for HamKam had a probability of 12.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a SK Brann win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.08%) and 3-1 (8.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.99%), while for a HamKam win it was 1-2 (3.53%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that SK Brann would win this match.

Result
SK BrannDrawHamKam
71.88% (1.288 1.29) 15.88% (-0.52 -0.52) 12.23% (-0.771 -0.77)
Both teams to score 58.99% (-0.411 -0.41)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.36% (0.592 0.59)29.63% (-0.593 -0.59)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.25% (0.714 0.71)50.75% (-0.716 -0.72)
SK Brann Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.76% (0.39700000000001 0.4)7.24% (-0.399 -0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.76% (1.038 1.04)26.24% (-1.04 -1.04)
HamKam Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.59% (-0.71899999999999 -0.72)36.41% (0.71599999999999 0.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.8% (-0.734 -0.73)73.19% (0.732 0.73)
Score Analysis
    SK Brann 71.88%
    HamKam 12.23%
    Draw 15.88%
SK BrannDrawHamKam
2-1 @ 9.18% (-0.111 -0.11)
2-0 @ 9.08% (0.068 0.07)
3-1 @ 8.04% (0.07 0.07)
3-0 @ 7.95% (0.221 0.22)
1-0 @ 6.92% (-0.092 -0.09)
4-1 @ 5.28% (0.152 0.15)
4-0 @ 5.22% (0.249 0.25)
3-2 @ 4.06% (-0.044 -0.04)
5-1 @ 2.77% (0.135 0.14)
5-0 @ 2.74% (0.184 0.18)
4-2 @ 2.67% (0.026 0.03)
5-2 @ 1.4% (0.042 0.04)
6-1 @ 1.21% (0.083 0.08)
6-0 @ 1.2% (0.103 0.1)
Other @ 4.17%
Total : 71.88%
1-1 @ 6.99% (-0.232 -0.23)
2-2 @ 4.64% (-0.148 -0.15)
0-0 @ 2.63% (-0.091 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.37% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 15.88%
1-2 @ 3.53% (-0.189 -0.19)
0-1 @ 2.66% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-3 @ 1.56% (-0.081 -0.08)
0-2 @ 1.35% (-0.101 -0.1)
1-3 @ 1.19% (-0.089 -0.09)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 12.23%

How you voted: Brann vs HamKam

SK Brann
85.7%
Draw
14.3%
HamKam
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Aug 6, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 17
HamKam
0-2
Brann

Kongsro (22'), Sjolstad (45+1')
Kartum (22'), Castro (23')
Simba (67')
Jul 2, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 12
Brann
2-1
HamKam
Torsvik (45+2'), Finne (83' pen.)
Crone (54')
Alexander Kirkevold (90+3')
Melgalvis (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt87102141722
2SK BrannBrann9621156920
3MoldeMolde9522189917
4Fredrikstad8521167917
5KFUM OsloKFUM83321010012
6Viking FKViking FK83321011-112
7RosenborgRosenborg83141013-310
8Lillestrom83141013-310
9FK HaugesundHaugesund8314811-310
10StromsgodsetStromsgodset8314813-510
11KristiansundKristiansund82331013-39
12Odd9225920-118
13HamKam9144121027
14SandefjordSandefjord7214101007
15Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg8215817-97
16Tromso ILTromso7106715-83


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!