MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 17:47:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 10
May 25, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Winner Stadium

M. Tel Aviv
2 - 0
M. Bnei Raina

Kanichowsky (40'), Zahavi (45+4' pen.)
FT(HT: 2-0)

Barami (90+1')
Bushank (88')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Bnei Raina.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: H. Haifa 0-3 M. Tel Aviv
Tuesday, May 21 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: M. Bnei Raina 2-2 Bnei Sakhnin
Tuesday, May 21 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Tel Aviv win with a probability of 74.88%. A draw had a probability of 16.3% and a win for Maccabi Bnei Raina had a probability of 8.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Tel Aviv win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.66%) and 3-0 (10.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.73%), while for a Maccabi Bnei Raina win it was 0-1 (3.32%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Maccabi Tel Aviv in this match.

Result
Maccabi Tel AvivDrawMaccabi Bnei Raina
74.88% (0.2 0.2) 16.29% (-0.023 -0.02) 8.83% (-0.1761 -0.18)
Both teams to score 43.75% (-0.666 -0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.57% (-0.47 -0.47)42.43% (0.47 0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.16% (-0.472 -0.47)64.84% (0.47199999999999 0.47)
Maccabi Tel Aviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.29% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07)9.71% (0.069899999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.65% (-0.16499999999999 -0.16)32.35% (0.16399999999999 0.16)
Maccabi Bnei Raina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.45% (-0.7 -0.7)51.55% (0.7 0.7)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.29% (-0.47 -0.47)85.71% (0.47 0.47)
Score Analysis
    Maccabi Tel Aviv 74.86%
    Maccabi Bnei Raina 8.83%
    Draw 16.29%
Maccabi Tel AvivDrawMaccabi Bnei Raina
2-0 @ 13.6% (0.19 0.19)
1-0 @ 11.66% (0.2 0.2)
3-0 @ 10.58% (0.13 0.13)
2-1 @ 9.02% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-1 @ 7.01% (-0.062 -0.06)
4-0 @ 6.17% (0.050999999999999 0.05)
4-1 @ 4.09% (-0.05 -0.05)
5-0 @ 2.88% (0.015 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.32% (-0.069 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.91% (-0.029 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.36% (-0.044 -0.04)
6-0 @ 1.12% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 74.86%
1-1 @ 7.73% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5% (0.104 0.1)
2-2 @ 2.99% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 16.29%
0-1 @ 3.32% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 2.56% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-2 @ 1.1% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 8.83%

Head to Head
Apr 27, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 5
M. Bnei Raina
2-3
M. Tel Aviv
Muhammed (25'), Ganem (54')
Davida (13'), Kanichowsky (21'), Peretz (45+1')
Karzev (22'), Keane (23')
Jan 14, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 16
M. Bnei Raina
2-2
M. Tel Aviv
Gaber (20'), Halaf (53')
Muhammed (10'), Ljubisavljevic (57')
Peretz (43', 85')
Cohen (57'), Luckassen (90+5')
Sep 17, 2023 5.45pm
Gameweek 3
M. Tel Aviv
1-1
M. Bnei Raina
Milson (45+7')
Saborit (75'), Davida (87')
Azulay (57')
Vaca (16'), Halaf (46'), Hutba (73'), Ljubisavljevic (75'), Amos (78'), Rabah (87')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!