MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:12:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 24
Mar 2, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Winner Stadium

M. Tel Aviv
4 - 0
M. Petah Tikva

Zahavi (9'), Peretz (27'), Milson (77'), Kanichowsky (84')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Petah Tikva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: M. Tel Aviv 1-0 H. Be'er Sheva
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: M. Petah Tikva 3-0 H. Tel Aviv
Saturday, February 24 at 1pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Tel Aviv win with a probability of 73.6%. A draw had a probability of 16.4% and a win for Maccabi Petah Tikva had a probability of 9.99%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Tel Aviv win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.29%) and 3-0 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.79%), while for a Maccabi Petah Tikva win it was 0-1 (3.26%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Maccabi Tel Aviv would win this match.

Result
Maccabi Tel AvivDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
73.6% (2.404 2.4) 16.41% (-1.161 -1.16) 9.99% (-1.246 -1.25)
Both teams to score 48.19% (-0.48699999999999 -0.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.82% (1.787 1.79)39.18% (-1.789 -1.79)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.49% (1.849 1.85)61.51% (-1.85 -1.85)
Maccabi Tel Aviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.81% (1.044 1.04)9.19% (-1.045 -1.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.87% (2.433 2.43)31.13% (-2.435 -2.44)
Maccabi Petah Tikva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.07% (-1.159 -1.16)46.93% (1.157 1.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.57% (-0.89 -0.89)82.43% (0.889 0.89)
Score Analysis
    Maccabi Tel Aviv 73.59%
    Maccabi Petah Tikva 9.99%
    Draw 16.41%
Maccabi Tel AvivDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
2-0 @ 12.28% (0.11 0.11)
1-0 @ 10.29% (-0.38 -0.38)
3-0 @ 9.78% (0.531 0.53)
2-1 @ 9.3% (-0.215 -0.22)
3-1 @ 7.4% (0.17 0.17)
4-0 @ 5.83% (0.565 0.57)
4-1 @ 4.41% (0.296 0.3)
3-2 @ 2.8% (-0.026 -0.03)
5-0 @ 2.79% (0.383 0.38)
5-1 @ 2.11% (0.23 0.23)
4-2 @ 1.67% (0.061 0.06)
6-0 @ 1.11% (0.195 0.2)
Other @ 3.84%
Total : 73.59%
1-1 @ 7.79% (-0.556 -0.56)
0-0 @ 4.31% (-0.372 -0.37)
2-2 @ 3.52% (-0.2 -0.2)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 16.41%
0-1 @ 3.26% (-0.398 -0.4)
1-2 @ 2.95% (-0.315 -0.32)
0-2 @ 1.23% (-0.197 -0.2)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 9.99%

Head to Head
Dec 24, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 11
M. Petah Tikva
1-2
M. Tel Aviv
Guindo (30')
Handy (45+3'), Paramatti (90+3')
Amos Deznet (46' og.), Zahavi (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv29206358223666
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa29187458213759
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva29174848212755
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2915594236650
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina29101093029140
6Bnei Sakhnin2981382835-736
Relegation Round
1Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem28107113233-137
2Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2895142339-1632
3Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2886143151-2030
4Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2885152944-1529
5Beitar JerusalemBeitar2896133735228
6Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv28610123040-1027
7Ashdod2868142142-2126
8Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva28312132241-1921
 
Regular Season
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv26195255203562
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa26176355183755
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva26154745192649
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2614573832647
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina2681082726134
6Bnei Sakhnin2671362631-533
7Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2687112833-531
8Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2686123148-1730
9Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2684142941-1228
10Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2684142138-1728
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2669112937-826
12Beitar JerusalemBeitar2686123434025
13Ashdod2657142042-2222
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva26310132039-1919


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!