MX23RW : Monday, March 4 07:51:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Almeria
La Liga | Gameweek 24
Feb 12, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos
Athletic Bilbao logo
Almeria
0 - 0
Athletic Bilbao

Ramazani (27'), Pubill (34'), Melero (89')
Ramazani (53')
FT

Sancet (84')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's La Liga clash between Almeria and Athletic Bilbao, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Valencia 2-1 Almeria
Saturday, February 3 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Atletico 0-1 Athletic Bilbao
Wednesday, February 7 at 8.30pm in Copa del Rey

We said: Almeria 0-2 Athletic Bilbao

Almeria can take positives from their performance against Valencia last time out, but it was another defeat, and they are now welcoming a very strong Athletic side. Shocks can happen at this stage of the campaign, but we are finding it tough to see anything other than a routine victory for the visitors on Monday night. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Athletic Bilbao win with a probability of 54.92%. A draw had a probability of 24.5% and a win for Almeria had a probability of 20.58%.

The most likely scoreline for an Athletic Bilbao win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.57%) and 1-2 (9.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.6%), while for an Almeria win it was 1-0 (7.03%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
AlmeriaDrawAthletic Bilbao
20.58% (1.811 1.81) 24.49% (0.705 0.71) 54.92% (-2.517 -2.52)
Both teams to score 48.11% (0.735 0.73)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.02% (-0.482 -0.48)52.97% (0.48 0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.42% (-0.412 -0.41)74.57% (0.41099999999999 0.41)
Almeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.55% (1.719 1.72)40.45% (-1.72 -1.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.94% (1.519 1.52)77.06% (-1.52 -1.52)
Athletic Bilbao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.79% (-1.131 -1.13)19.2% (1.131 1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.1% (-1.899 -1.9)50.89% (1.897 1.9)
Score Analysis
    Almeria 20.58%
    Athletic Bilbao 54.91%
    Draw 24.49%
AlmeriaDrawAthletic Bilbao
1-0 @ 7.03% (0.45 0.45)
2-1 @ 5.25% (0.39 0.39)
2-0 @ 3.18% (0.341 0.34)
3-1 @ 1.58% (0.185 0.19)
3-2 @ 1.31% (0.11 0.11)
3-0 @ 0.96% (0.142 0.14)
Other @ 1.27%
Total : 20.58%
1-1 @ 11.6% (0.35 0.35)
0-0 @ 7.77% (0.146 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.33% (0.175 0.18)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 24.49%
0-1 @ 12.81% (-0.22 -0.22)
0-2 @ 10.57% (-0.58 -0.58)
1-2 @ 9.57% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)
0-3 @ 5.82% (-0.543 -0.54)
1-3 @ 5.26% (-0.227 -0.23)
0-4 @ 2.4% (-0.321 -0.32)
2-3 @ 2.38% (0.011 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.17% (-0.177 -0.18)
2-4 @ 0.98% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 54.91%

How you voted: Almeria vs Athletic Bilbao

Almeria
6.9%
Draw
10.6%
Athletic Bilbao
82.5%
160
Head to Head
Oct 6, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 9
Athletic Bilbao
3-0
Almeria
Guruzeta (10'), Garcia (63'), Sancet (81')
Herrera (52'), de Marcos (84')
Apr 22, 2023 3.15pm
Sep 30, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 7
Athletic Bilbao
4-0
Almeria
Williams (10'), Sancet (17'), Williams (62'), Vesga (84' pen.)
Mar 21, 2015 9pm
Athletic Bilbao
2-1
Almeria
Etxeita (9'), Rico (26')
Gomez (19'), Laporte (85')
Balenziaga (47' og.)
Dubarbier (13'), Velez (48'), Soriano (80'), Hemed (90'), Partey (93')
Velez (91')
Oct 25, 2014 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid27206156183866
2GironaGirona27185457332459
3Barcelona27177356342258
4Atletico MadridAtletico27174654292555
5Athletic Bilbao27148546262050
6Real BetisBetis27101253228442
7Real Sociedad27101073729840
8Valencia2610793131037
9Las PalmasLas Palmas27107102929037
10Getafe2781183641-535
11Osasuna2696113037-733
12Villarreal2788114349-632
13AlavesAlaves2678112532-729
14Sevilla2769123340-727
15Mallorca27512102434-1027
16Rayo Vallecano27511112337-1426
17Celta Vigo2759133039-924
18CadizCadiz27213121838-2019
19Granada2628162854-2614
20Almeria2709182555-309

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!