MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 08:52:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade Francis Le Basser
Amiens

Laval
1 - 1
Amiens

Kadile (38')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Boya (86')
Gene (85')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Laval and Amiens.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Concarneau 1-3 Laval
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 0-0 Amiens
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Laval win with a probability of 35.79%. A win for Amiens had a probability of 35.22% and a draw had a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Laval win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.46%) and 2-0 (6.76%). The likeliest Amiens win was 0-1 (12.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.38%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.4% likelihood.

Result
LavalDrawAmiens
35.79% (0.050000000000004 0.05) 29% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 35.22% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)
Both teams to score 44.87% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.17% (0.023999999999994 0.02)61.83% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.39% (0.016999999999999 0.02)81.61% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Laval Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.17% (0.044000000000011 0.04)32.83% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.61% (0.047999999999998 0.05)69.39% (-0.044999999999987 -0.04)
Amiens Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.8% (-0.012999999999991 -0.01)33.2% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.19% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)69.81% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Laval 35.79%
    Amiens 35.21%
    Draw 28.99%
LavalDrawAmiens
1-0 @ 12.14% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.46% (0.008 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.76% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.77% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.51% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 35.79%
1-1 @ 13.38%
0-0 @ 10.89% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.11% (0.0020000000000007 0)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 28.99%
0-1 @ 12.01% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 6.63% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.71% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
0-3 @ 2.44% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 35.21%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 12
Amiens
0-0
Laval
Fofana (12'), Kaiboue (34')
Balde (15')
Jun 2, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 38
Amiens
1-2
Laval
Cisse (53')
Barry (10')
Bobichon (68'), Hadji Pape Diaw (90+4')
Sylla (34'), Bobichon (62')
Dec 30, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 17
Laval
0-3
Amiens
Kakuta (23'), Cisse (54'), Benet (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre321710559322761
2Angers32167947351255
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne321661039251454
4Paris FCParis FC32131094135649
5Laval32131093735249
6Caen32146124239348
7Rodez AFRodez AF32121195346747
8GuingampGuingamp32121193831747
9PauPau32121195046447
10AmiensAmiens32101482830-244
11Grenoble321012103735242
12Ajaccio32119123135-442
13Bordeaux32119123843-541
14Bastia32118133541-640
15Annecy32109134041-139
16DunkerqueDunkerque32108143044-1438
17Troyes32811133643-735
18Concarneau3297163245-1334
19Quevilly32614124346-332
20Valenciennes32211191948-2917


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!