MX23RW : Friday, May 24 20:15:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Amiens
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 25
Feb 19, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Credit Agricole de la Licorne
Bordeaux

Amiens
1 - 1
Bordeaux

Lahne (31')
Kaiboue (21')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Vetro (90+3')
Riera (22'), Sissokho (35'), Barbet (45')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Amiens and Bordeaux.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Caen 2-0 Amiens
Saturday, February 10 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bordeaux 1-0 Grenoble
Saturday, February 10 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bordeaux win with a probability of 50.99%. A draw had a probability of 26.6% and a win for Amiens had a probability of 22.41%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bordeaux win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.37%) and 1-2 (9.03%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.35%), while for an Amiens win it was 1-0 (8.45%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood.

Result
AmiensDrawBordeaux
22.41% (-0.357 -0.36) 26.59% (-0.223 -0.22) 50.99% (0.576 0.58)
Both teams to score 44.64% (0.19 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.24% (0.454 0.45)58.76% (-0.458 -0.46)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.71% (0.349 0.35)79.28% (-0.354 -0.35)
Amiens Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.12% (-0.098000000000006 -0.1)41.88% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.67% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)78.33% (0.081999999999994 0.08)
Bordeaux Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.81% (0.453 0.45)23.19% (-0.459 -0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.92% (0.66099999999999 0.66)57.08% (-0.665 -0.66)
Score Analysis
    Amiens 22.41%
    Bordeaux 50.99%
    Draw 26.59%
AmiensDrawBordeaux
1-0 @ 8.45% (-0.17 -0.17)
2-1 @ 5.38% (-0.048 -0.05)
2-0 @ 3.68% (-0.083 -0.08)
3-1 @ 1.56% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.14% (0.002 0)
3-0 @ 1.07% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 1.14%
Total : 22.41%
1-1 @ 12.35% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 9.71% (-0.169 -0.17)
2-2 @ 3.93% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 26.59%
0-1 @ 14.19% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-2 @ 10.37% (0.1 0.1)
1-2 @ 9.03% (0.064 0.06)
0-3 @ 5.05% (0.116 0.12)
1-3 @ 4.4% (0.089 0.09)
2-3 @ 1.91% (0.034 0.03)
0-4 @ 1.85% (0.066 0.07)
1-4 @ 1.61% (0.054 0.05)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 50.99%

How you voted: Amiens vs Bordeaux

Amiens
8.3%
Draw
25.0%
Bordeaux
66.7%
12
Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 4
Bordeaux
2-0
Amiens
Vipotnik (47'), Weissbeck (56')
Pitu (21'), Davitashvili (36'), Diaz (50'), N'Simba (51'), Michelin (82')

Kaiboue (29')
Feb 27, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 25
Amiens
1-2
Bordeaux
Cisse (17')
Badji (79'), Fransergio (90+1')
Jan 13, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 19
Bordeaux
1-1
Amiens
Maja (42' pen.)
Ilenikhena (90+2')
Apr 11, 2020 7pm
Sep 25, 2019 6pm
Gameweek 7
Amiens
1-3
Bordeaux
Mendoza (2')
Dibassy (11'), Calabresi (45')
Adli (8', 45'), Kalu (73')
Kwateng (25'), Tchouameni (31')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre382111672363674
2Angers382081056421468
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne381981148311765
4Rodez AFRodez AF3816121062511160
5Paris FCParis FC381611114942759
6Caen38177145145658
7Laval381510134045-555
8AmiensAmiens38121793636053
9GuingampGuingamp381312134440451
10PauPau381312136057351
11Grenoble381312134344-151
12Bordeaux38149155052-250
13Bastia38149154448-450
14Annecy381210164950-146
15Ajaccio381210163546-1146
16DunkerqueDunkerque381210163652-1646
17Troyes37914144249-741
18Quevilly38717145155-438
19Concarneau38108203957-1838
20Valenciennes37511212554-2926


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!