MX23RW : Friday, May 24 19:44:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Havant & Waterlooville
National League South | Gameweek 32
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Westleigh Park

Havant & W'ville
2 - 1
Chelmsford City

Seager (74'), Roberts (88' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ruff (36')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Havant & Waterlooville and Chelmsford City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chippenham 1-0 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chelmsford City 1-1 Weston
Monday, January 29 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelmsford City win with a probability of 55.78%. A win for Havant & Waterlooville had a probability of 22.13% and a draw had a probability of 22.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelmsford City win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.03%) and 0-2 (8.69%). The likeliest Havant & Waterlooville win was 2-1 (5.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.24%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
Havant & WaterloovilleDrawChelmsford City
22.13% (-0.748 -0.75) 22.09% (-0.302 -0.3) 55.78% (1.053 1.05)
Both teams to score 57.96% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.02% (0.504 0.5)40.98% (-0.503 -0.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.63% (0.513 0.51)63.37% (-0.511 -0.51)
Havant & Waterlooville Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.85% (-0.383 -0.38)32.15% (0.384 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.37% (-0.437 -0.44)68.63% (0.43900000000001 0.44)
Chelmsford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.42% (0.515 0.52)14.58% (-0.514 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.34% (0.985 0.98)42.65% (-0.98399999999999 -0.98)
Score Analysis
    Havant & Waterlooville 22.13%
    Chelmsford City 55.78%
    Draw 22.08%
Havant & WaterloovilleDrawChelmsford City
2-1 @ 5.81% (-0.151 -0.15)
1-0 @ 5.32% (-0.18 -0.18)
2-0 @ 3.02% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-1 @ 2.2% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.12% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.14% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 22.13%
1-1 @ 10.24% (-0.15 -0.15)
2-2 @ 5.6% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-0 @ 4.69% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.36%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.08%
1-2 @ 9.86% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
0-1 @ 9.03% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-2 @ 8.69% (0.118 0.12)
1-3 @ 6.33% (0.134 0.13)
0-3 @ 5.58% (0.175 0.18)
2-3 @ 3.59% (0.039 0.04)
1-4 @ 3.05% (0.119 0.12)
0-4 @ 2.69% (0.132 0.13)
2-4 @ 1.73% (0.05 0.05)
1-5 @ 1.17% (0.066 0.07)
0-5 @ 1.03% (0.068 0.07)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 55.78%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Chelmsford City
1-1
Havant & W'ville
Bettamer (80')
Fall (45+2')
Willson (76+76')
Feb 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 32
Havant & W'ville
3-0
Chelmsford City
Ruff (59'), Fall (66'), Matthews (90+3')
Sep 3, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 7
Chelmsford City
3-4
Havant & W'ville
Lodovica (26'), Ruff (43'), Jackson (52' pen.)
Roberts (23' pen.), Oastler (34'), McCarthy (57'), Prior (85')
Mar 5, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 30
Havant & W'ville
2-1
Chelmsford City
Wall (52'), Payne (70' pen.)
Blackwell (74')
Oct 30, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 12
Chelmsford City
2-3
Havant & W'ville
Jackson (21', 90')
McCarthy (59', 62', 70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620131371551673
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10Slough TownSlough4618141485711468
11St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317165764-756
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!