MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:11:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Arbour Park

Slough
A-A
Bath City

Spasov (1', 43'), Goddard (29'), Ogbonna (40')
aban.
Clarke (58'), Cooke (66')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Slough Town and Bath City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tonbridge Angels 1-2 Slough
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 1-2 Braintree
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slough Town win with a probability of 49.36%. A win for Bath City had a probability of 26.53% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slough Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.56%) and 2-0 (8.17%). The likeliest Bath City win was 0-1 (6.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.35%).

Result
Slough TownDrawBath City
49.36% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 24.11% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 26.53% (0.029 0.03)
Both teams to score 56.13% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.28% (0.00099999999999767 0)45.72%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.96%68.04% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Slough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.41% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)18.59% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.13% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)49.87% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Bath City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.95% (0.020999999999987 0.02)31.05% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.63% (0.025000000000006 0.03)67.37% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Slough Town 49.37%
    Bath City 26.53%
    Draw 24.1%
Slough TownDrawBath City
1-0 @ 9.71% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
2-1 @ 9.56% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 8.17% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.36% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-0 @ 4.58% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 3.13%
4-1 @ 2.25% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.93% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.32% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 49.37%
1-1 @ 11.35%
0-0 @ 5.77%
2-2 @ 5.59% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.22% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.1%
0-1 @ 6.75% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-2 @ 6.64% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.95% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 2.59% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.18% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.54% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 26.53%

Head to Head
Jan 9, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 19
Bath City
1-2
Slough
Thomas (54')
Spasov (37'), Davies (59')
Feb 28, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 28
Slough
0-3
Bath City
Wilson (51' pen., 90+3'), Morton (66')
Aug 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 6
Bath City
5-1
Slough
Cooke (3' pen., 44', 58'), Smith (82'), Fletcher (90+3')
Goddard (16')
Mar 15, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 32
Bath City
1-1
Slough
Fletcher (79')
Davies (44' pen.)
Oct 26, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 11
Slough
2-0
Bath City
Tenconi (3'), Raynes (56' og.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil45289878443493
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4524111075423383
3Worthing4525614100703081
4Braintree TownBraintree4523121062392381
5Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4523111167511680
6Bath City4520141169492074
7Hampton & RichmondHampton452012136052872
8Aveley452010156661570
9Farnborough TownFarnborough451912147466869
10St Albans CitySt Albans City452071875651067
11Slough TownSlough4517141480681265
12Chippenham TownChippenham451613166161061
13Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels451512186364-157
14Weston-super-MareWeston44168206370-756
15Truro CityTruro City44159205765-854
16Weymouth441217155662-653
17Welling UnitedWelling United451217165570-1553
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd45187206876-850
19Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.451310225571-1649
20Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne451310225072-2249
21Taunton TownTaunton Town441015194470-2645
22DartfordDartford451110245474-2043
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville45107285287-3537
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic45415263974-3527


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!